Ch/13 the beach house

Sorry the last chapter was short but I hoped you somewhat liked it.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Ch/13 the beach house

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

"No",I yelled.

"What I just asked what it was",he said.

"It's the diary my dad gave me when I was seven I recently got a new diary when I moved here but it just wasn't the same as this one",I said.

"Oh I'm sorry babe here you go",he said handing it to me.

"Thanks now I'm going to write in it now since I haven't written in it since I moved here",I said sitting on the bed and gabbed a pen then started writing in it.

"What are you writing about",he asked.

"I'm writing about this boy I love who started as my neighbor",I said.

"Who because I'm going to kill him I thought you loved me",he said a little angered.

"Zayn I'm talking about you",I said.

"Oh sorry",he said feeling a tad bit stupid.

"It's ok baby",I said kissing him.

"Would you like to watch a movie love",he asked.

"Sure lets watch warm bodies",I said.

"Ok I love that movie",he said getting up and putting it in the DVD player. Right before we pressed play we heard a knock on our door.

"Hey kids put your clothes on I'm coming in",Lou said.

"Oh wait if your expecting two people to be fucking then Harry's room is on the other side",Zayn said.

"Hey I heard that",Harry yelled from his room.

"Anyway Zayn I have a suggestion lets go to this beach it's so much nicer than the one back home",Lou said.

"Ok let's get dressed and go",I said.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Hey guys I know it's super short but I just got back from the emergency vet and it's 2am and my cat is really sick she's still at the vet and she has a slight chance of making it and loosing a pet for me is like loosing a family member so please pray for my cat with me cuz I love her so much so thank you.