Ch/5 Wow

Hey guys hope you enjoyed the cliffhanger

+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+

Ch/5 wow

+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+

*still Abby's POV*

We were just about to kiss when we were interrupted by something totally unexpected. It freaking started raining but not just raining poring, seriously in just seconds Zayn and I were soaked. Zayn shrugged it off and leaned in to kiss me his lips barley skimmed mine when my phone started blaring. I rolled my eyes and took out my phone.

"Hello",I asked.

"Abby it's almost midnight where are you girls and its poring outside",my mother yelled.

My mom and I never really got along, vicci either, Collin was my mothers favorite but, me and my mom constantly fought because I was like the mom because my mom would work from 7 am - 9pm every week day so I was stuck taking care of Collin an feeding all of us.

"Mom we are fine we're enjoying ourselves we'll be home when we feel like it",I yelled back.

"No you'll come home now",my mom yelled.

"Whatever we'll be home at 12:30 ok",I said.

"Fine but no later",she said annoyed,"where are you anyways".

"We're at a couple of my friends house",I said.

"What friends you don't have any you never have except for Rachel",she said. I cant believe she really just said that.

"You know what Rachel and vicci will be home soon I'm staying here tonight",I said sternly.

"Fine but they are coming to dinner tomorrow I want to meet these so called friends",she said then I hung up on her. God she gets on my nerves.

"What was that about babe"!zayn asked concerned.

"Ugh it's my mom I don't get along with her neither do vicci or Rachel but they get along with her better than I do",I said.

"Ok well I heard something about vicci and Rachel going home you staying",Zayn said with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah if that's alright but can I sleep in the other bed in your room I think it would be kinda awkward if we slept in the same bed",I said.

"Ok that's Harry's bed but he can sleep in the spare room",he said.

"Ok thanks so much",I said.

"No problem love",he shrugged.

I ran into the house and got vicci and Rachel.

"Girls say bye to the boys you are going home but I'm staying me and mom got into one of our arguments",I said.

"Oh I'm sorry Abs but come home early tomorrow",Rachel said.

"Ok bye girls",I said.

"Bye",they said giving me hugs. Suddenly vicci walked up and gave Liam a shy kiss, so they must be together.

"Oh Rachel there is something I forgot to ask you",Harry said.

"What",she asked.

"This",he said running up and smashing his lips to hers,"Rachel will you be my girlfriend".

"How could I say no",she said. I 'aww'd' then the girls left.

"Yay Abby your staying here tonight",Lou yelled running up and giving me a hug,"but eww your all wet were you outside",he asked.