7. Is that a threat?

Enjoy that picture up above.

-----
Vivian-
I woke up to Denis's arm firmly around my torso, our legs tangled together, my head resting in the crook of his neck, and his face buried in my hair.

I leaned up, careful not to wake him when I realized what time it was.

11 AM.

"Denis!" I shook him awake frantically.

"What Vivian." He mumbled into my hair.

"We overslept! It's eleven!" I squirmed, trying to get out of his arms.

"What the big deal? Call in sick."

"I haven't missed a day of school in nine years!"

He sighed, opening his eyes.

"Good morning to you too sunshine." He said sarcastically.

"Let go! I gotta get to school!"

He released his grip on me, letting me run into my closet, grabbing a pair of jeans and a Jacket, leaving my T shirt from last night on.

I grabbed my boots and let my hair out of it braid.

I looked sort of put together.

"Denis get up!" I threw a pillow at him.

"I don't wanna go to school." He whined like a little child.

"Get up! I have to finish my project with Octavius in one hour."

"Then I'll stay in bed for two hours." He said, clearly bothered by the mention of Octavius.

"Denis! Please!" I whined, becoming distressed.

"Vivian one day with you missing will not kill him."

"Denis I have a perfect record. You have five minutes to be at the car or I'm leaving, and won't go to your show tonight."

That woke him up.

He scrambled out of my bed and through the window.

I made my bed, fluffing the pillows to make sure my mother wouldn't have any reason to think Denis spent the night, even if she found out she wouldn't care anyway.

I walked out to the car where Denis sat in the passenger seat.

"You came." I smiled.

"We could have had much more fun if we skipped the entire day." He pouted.

"Well we didn't and we never will." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Fine little miss good girl."

I sighed, not in the mood to argue back.

Now that my dad had left us, my college fund was practically nonexistent and I needed every scholarship I could get in order to go to university, and a perfect attendance record stood out on scholarship applications.

We pulled up to the school and I immediately made my way towards my locker to grab my books.

"Denis!" A girly voice squealed and I turned to see Tori.

Gag.

She ran up to him and kissed him.

My heart immediately sank.

I turned away as she glared at me, going to my locker where I was met by Maddie.

"Where the hell have you been?" She raised her eyebrow expectingly.

The Way We Were (Denis Shaforostov, Asking Alexandria, Denis Stoff)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें