24. Reunited

Fangirling over how cute those darn pictures of Dasha and Denis are above. I picture Dasha as Vivian.
-----
Vivian-

Today was the day. Asking was touring and York and I couldn't be more excited to go to Denis's show tonight. The fact that prom was tomorrow also excited me.

Nothing could break my good mood today.

"Maddie hurry up!" I groaned, tapping my foot impatiently as she was finishing her makeup.

"Is someone eager to see Denis?" She teased.

"Yes! You need to hurry up!"  I said, looking in the mirror.

I wore the leggings that Denis had shredded for me when I went to their first show, along with another T shirt Denis had cut for me at some point, and boots.

I had a few bracelets on along with a few rings on my fingers, my hair was perfectly straight and my makeup was simple.

I was ready to see Denis, but Maddie was slow and needed her makeup to be 100% perfect, refusing to do it in the car.

She put her mascara down and smiled.

"Now we can go."

"Finally!" I smiled, pulling her out the door and into the car.

"So how many people do you think will show up?" She asked.

"Probably about the same amount as last time."

Boy was I wrong.

There had to be at least one thousand people waiting on the sidewalk when we reached the venue.

It was crazy.

"How are we getting in?" Maddie asked.

"Denis said the security guard at the front has our names." I said as I parked the car.

We began to walk up the line, people yelling angrily at us, saying we were cutting.

We reached the security guard and offered him smiles.

"Hi, I'm Maddie and this is Vivian, Denis said you would have our names." She smiled.

"I have a Maddie, but no Vivian."

What.

"That can't be right. I'm his girlfriend."

"I've had thirty girls claim to be Denis's girlfriend today." He laughed. "Maddie I can take you back."

Then it dawned on me.

"Is little owl on the list?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Yes....little owl is."

Only Denis would put my name down as little owl.

"That's me."

"Okay. I'll send you with Reggie over here, he will take you backstage." The man let us in through the rope, muttering to himself.

We followed Reggie through the main room and up a staircase, then weaved through many hallways until he stopped us at a door.

"Here you go ladies." He smiled, walking away.

"Hair check." Maddie said, messing with mine a bit as I messed with hers.

"You look hot." I said.

"I agree." I heard a deep British voice behind us.

I turned to see James.

Maddie immediately jumped into his arms, smiling.

"I missed you."