25. Prom

Viv's prom dress is pictured above.
-----
Vivian-

I woke up pressed to Denis's side in his room.

"Morning." I smiled up at him.

"I missed waking up like this." He smiled, kissing my nose.

"So did I." I smiled, crinkling my nose.

"Stop the lovey dovey crap and get up!" I head from the doorway, causing me to jump.

Denis's family was out of town all week, that's why we were staying here.

I turned to see Maddie.

"Who let you in?" Denis asked.

"I came in the downstairs window. You should lock that." She Smiled.

"I'll say." He chuckled.

"Now Viv get up, we have to go get ready."

"The dance isn't for eight hours!" I protested.

"You two can cuddle later, now get up and get moving." She said, throwing me some pants.

I quickly put them on instead of my shorts and gave Denis a kiss.

"I'll see you tonight." I smiled.

"See you tonight gorgeous." He blew me a kiss as I was dragged into Maddie's car.

"You two are disgusting." She fake gagged.

"We are adorable." I smiled. "Just ask the fans."

"They also think our boyfriends kissing each other as a joke is adorable." She laughed.

"I have no comeback to that." I admitted.

"Now, what are you doing with your hair?" She asked.

I shrugged.

I had been thinking so much about spending time with Denis that my hair and makeup didn't matter to me.

"I haven't given much thought to it." I admitted.

"Viv!" She groaned.

"I've been busy!" I laughed as she pulled up to the salon.

"Do you trust me to decide?" She asked.

I nodded.

"You picked out a killer dress." I smiled.

"Okay. I have something in mind." She smiled.

"Good because I have no earthly idea." I laughed as we walked in.

She talked to the hairdresser for a moment, before she sat me down in a chair, beginning her work.

By the end of the time she took doing my hair and makeup it was already two PM.

Cam, Sam, James, Ben, and Denis were scheduled to pick us up around four, so we didn't have a lot of time.

I never got a chance to look in the mirror before we went to Maddie's house, but from what I could see my hair looked good, but all I saw was curls going down my torso.

We finally reached Maddie's house and she allowed me to have a quick meal, scolding me for being grumpy.

What could I say? I didn't have breakfast this morning, of course I was grumpy.

It came time to get dressed and I slipped into my dress, turning around and looking at my reflection.

I couldn't believe that the girl in the mirror was me. I looked sexy. I never looked sexy.

The slit in the dress showed off my long slim legs, while the tightness of the bodice made me look even slimmer and taller.

My hair was falling in curls, all swept to one side of my face, while my makeup was light, accentuating my eyes.

I came out of the bathroom to see Maddie looking just as great.

Her hair was in an updo, making her look classy and timeless.

"You look gorgeous." She smiled.

"As do you. James won't be able to keep his hands off of you." I winked.

"That's a good thing." She giggled as the doorbell rang.

They let themselves in suddenly, typical boys. Maddie went down the hall to go see them, I followed.

I could see Denis's jaw drop as I approached him.

"Wow. You look beautiful." He smiled, hooking his arm around my waist and placing a tiny kiss on my lips.

"Thank you. You look handsome." I smirked, lightly pinching his butt and winking at him as he blushed.

"T....this is for you." He held out a corsage with a white rose on it, slipping it onto my wrist.

"God I can't get over how sexy you look." He rested his hands on my waist.

"Picture!" Maddie squealed, taking a candid of Denis and I.

"Okay now pose." She instructed us.

We smiled at the camera and then at each other as she took one.

"Now a silly one!" She said, as Denis picked me up bridal style and I flashed a peace sign, both of us making funny faces.

"Your turn." I smiled, taking pictures of her and James.

"There, now are we ready?" She asked, a smile on her face.

We all piled into the car, because nobody had the money to rent a limo.

We pulled up to the school, going into the gym and beginning to dance.

The music was shit. Stuff people rapped and twerked to.

But Denis and I danced along together, just having fun.

After a bit the music finally slowed down, Denis holding my hips as we swayed along, my arms around his neck, occasionally placing kisses on each other's lips.

"You look absolutely stunning tonight little owl."

I kissed him softly.

"I love you so much." I told him.

"I love you as well. You're the only one for me." He kissed me.

We muttered sweet things to each other as long as the song lasted, then I leaned up to his ear and whispered.

"Do you wanna get out of here?"

He eagerly took my hand, following me out to the car.

James and Maddie had already left a few minutes prior, taking a cab, and Ben, Cam, and Sam had decided to skip entirely.

We got to Denis's room and he slipped off his jacket quickly.

I helped him take of his tie, kissing him as I did so.

He suddenly crashed his lips to mine, running his hands through my hair, so much pent up passion in his kiss.

As we kissed clothes began to come off.

First my shoes, then his shirt, then his belt.

Suddenly I felt my dress being undone and drop to the ground.

I quickly pulled off Denis's pants leaving us both in our underwear as he carried me to his bed, dropping me and hovering over me.

"Viv, we need to stop. If we do any more I won't be able to hold back." He tried catching his breath.

"Then don't hold back." I pulled him into a kiss once again.

Being with Denis for the first time was amazing. He was so gentle and made sure I enjoyed every second.

I felt so connected to him. So in love. It was the perfect night.

-----
A/N: So this one was a little hard to write. But I hoped you liked it! Yes, they slept together. Only about 2-3 chapters left until the end of this book! I hope you all are ready!