9. Dance drama

Vivian-

I woke up, tightly clutched to Denis's chest.

Today was the day of the dance, and I was thrilled that we didn't have school so I could stay in his arms for a bit longer this morning.

He stirred in his sleep and yawned, waking up.

"Morning." He smiled sleepily.

"Morning." I yawned. "Sorry I trapped you here last night." I blushed.

"It's alright, I didn't mind, you are much more cuddly than my pillow." He winked.

I laughed, going to sit up but was pulled back down by Denis.

"Denis what are you doing?"

"Going back to bed."

"Noooo, I gotta get up."

"I need something to cuddle."

"Well that something can't be me, I'm meeting Maddie in twenty minutes and my mom is set to come in and wake me up any second."

"Your mom won't care."

He was right. She wanted me doing 'normal teenager things' she encouraged me to drink and do stuff like that because she did me and she regretted it.

Ugh.

I sighed, causing him to chuckle as my door opened.

"Morning Vivian, and Oh! Denis!" She smiled.

"Good morning Ms. Night." He chuckled.

"Viv I cooked breakfast and I am leaving now. I'll see you tomorrow morning since you will be back late tonight." She smiled.

I nodded.

"Okay love you." I smiled.

"Love you too. Nice to see you Denis."

She closed the door.

"Denis that was awkward!" I squirmed in his arms, making him release me.

I threw my hair up and changed quickly.

"Why are you going to Maddie's so early?" He asked.

"We are meeting at some hair place. I can't look bad tonight I have a date." I explained quickly.

He grimaced.

"Octavius."

"Denis he isn't bad! Besides you are going with Tori." I sighed.

He muttered something under his breath but I couldn't hear it clearly.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." He sighed. "Nothing at all."

"I'll see you tonight?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Definitely." I said with a smile.

"Oh and Denis?"

"Yeah?" He sat up.

"Make the bed before you leave."

He groaned as I left causing me to laugh.

-----

I pulled up to the salon where Maddie eagerly dragged me in, sitting me down in a chair where people began to work on my hair and nails.

"You excited for your date tonight?" I smiled at her.

"I'm so excited! James is just so gorgeous and sweet and this is like a dream come true." She smiled.