22. Goodbyes

Vivian-

It's been one month since our first official date and not much has changed.

My Friday nights were all date nights, Wednesdays I was with Maddie, and Tuesday nights I called my dad.

Every other moment Denis and I spent hanging out.

Life was great.

It was four AM and I was asleep when Denis came rushing through my window, shaking me awake.

"Viv! Viv! Wake up! I have great news!" He smiled.

I groaned.

"And it couldn't wait until morning?" I grumbled into my pillow.

"We got chosen for the tour!" He smiled.

I shot up.

"No way!" I smiled, excited for him.

He smiled.

"Yes way." I got up jumping onto him in a hug, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"That's amazing news Denis!" I kissed him.

He didn't hesitate to respond, holding me up.

I pulled away, yawning.

"Now can we go to bed? It's four." I laughed.

"Of course." He kissed my forehead, carrying me to my bed, laying down next to me as we drifted off to sleep together.

-----

The next few days were spent tying up loose ends, helping the boys pack and get their online schooling set up.

As if they would do any work without Maddie and I making them.

I was currently sitting in Denis's room, helping him pack for tour, him picking out clothes and me folding them and putting them into the suitcase.

I sat cross legged on his bed as I worked, watching him, trying to memorize every detail of his face so I wouldn't miss him too much.

It wasn't going to work.

I already felt myself feeling depressed and he hadn't even left yet.

"What's on your mind little owl?" He asked, handing me a few more shirts.

"Nothing, I'm just really going to miss you." I sighed.

My life was pretty boring without Denis trying to get me into trouble.

"I'm going to miss you too. But I'm so excited." He smiled.

He was giddy about the tour, and I was excited for him, it just was rough knowing that we would be separated again.

"I think that's everything." I smiled, moving his suitcase to the ground.

"Not everything. I'm still missing one very important thing." He smirked, picking me up and putting me down on top of his clothes in the suitcase.

"Cute." I laughed as he helped me back up.

"Come with me, it's not too late." He rubbed my sides, giving me a begging face.

"I wish I could." I laid my head against his chest.

"Can you stay over tonight?" He asked hopefully.

I nodded.

"My mom is out of town again."

"Good. I want to spend every minute possible together." He smiled.