14. Practice

Vivian-
It had been a week since we returned from Los Angeles, I had gotten no calls from my dad since then, but Denis and I were closer than ever.

I never slept alone anymore, we always snuck to each other's rooms, and spent time together.

On this particular night it was ten PM, and I sat in my room, reading a book, wearing Jeans, a grey sweatshirt, and a beanie.

The window swung open and Denis waltzed in.

"Denis what are you doing here? I'm supposed to be coming to your house tonight." I laughed.

"I am taking you out. Get your shoes on." He instructed me.

"Where?" I raised my eyebrows.

"You ask too many questions." He said, bringing me my white shoes. "Put them on."

"It's a school night Denis, I don't want to go out." I sighed, tying my shoes.

"Well you don't get a choice." He smirked.

"Yes I do."

"No you don't."

"Make me go." I crossed my arms, smirking at him.

"Okay." He laughed, grabbing my waist and picking me up, carrying me towards the window.

"You aren't carrying me out the window." I stared up at him.

"Wrap your legs around my waist." He smirked.

I sighed, nervously doing so as he climbed down the tree.

"Hold on tight little owl." He whispered.

We reached the ground and he gently put me down.

"That wasn't so bad." I smiled up at him.

"You ready to go?" He raised his eyebrow, lacing his fingers with mine, leading me to the car.

"Depends on where you are taking me." I bit my lip.

"Band practice." He said as he began to drive.

I threw my head back, groaning.

"Viv, I need to practice my stage moves."

"Stage moves?" I raised my eyebrow, laughing.

"Yeah, dancing and interacting with the audience."

He did a little dance while driving, causing me to laugh.

"And you are going to be my audience since I'm comfortable with you."

"Alright." I giggled as he began to mindlessly sing to some song on the radio.

I closed my eyes, enjoying his voice until we pulled up to James's house, parking in the driveway and going to his basement.

"You're late." Ben snapped.

"Sorry, my little owl here was being stubborn." He chuckled, kissing my forehead.

They all made gagging noises at his gesture, causing me to blush and look down.

"Are we ready to begin?" They tossed Denis a microphone, signaling me to go sit on the couch and watch as I usually did.

They began practicing as usual, Denis dancing around more than usual, a smile on his face.

They were playing their song 'Not The American Average' when Denis approached me and began messing with me.

"Your thighs were made for cheeks to graze, my lips your poison." He sang, running his hand down my cheek, then licking my cheek.