12. A little party never hurt nobody

Vivian-
"Denis dude come check out this bar setup!" James yelled from the living area.

I raised my eyebrow. Denis knew how I felt about drinking. Even though I was of legal drinking age I wouldn't break the law here, and besides I had never had a sip of alcohol in my life.

He looked at me pleadingly.

"You can go drink. Don't let me stop you." I sighed.

He smiled, kissing my cheek.

"Thank you!" He said as he ran out of the room and into the bar area.

I shook my head.

These boys were idiots.

I grabbed my wallet and phone, walking to the door.

"I'm going to go explore a bit. Don't do anything terrible stupid."

They all rolled their eyes at me.

They were gonna do something incredibly stupid.

I closed the door, going downstairs and walking out of the complex, walking down the street, gazing at various stores.

LA was very busy compared to York, and the amount of people in the streets was overwhelming, but I loved it nonetheless.

I looked around in stores for a few hours, finally deciding to go back and face what damage the boys had done.

I opened the door and was immediately hit with the stench of alcohol.

Pillows were everywhere and the room looked like a mess.

"What the hell?" I asked as I walked over to the bar area, seeing Cam, Sam, James, and Ben all holding bottles of various alcohol, pouring them into a funnel, cheering as Denis Drank them all missed together.

"What the fuck?" I muttered.

He finished the contents of the four bottles and I began to get concerned.

That's enough to put someone in the hospital.

He got up and smiled.

He was drunk.

They were all drunk.

Not just drunk, shitfaced, and they didn't look like they would be stopping anytime soon.

I groaned, this would be a long night.

"Vivian!" They all cheered, coming over and hugging me all at once, almost causing me to fall.

At least they were happy drunks.

I sat on the couch, watching as they stumbled around for a bit, then James tapped me on the shoulder.

"What James?" I raised my eyebrow. This should be good.

"Can you give this to Denis?" He slurred, handing me a bottle of Smirnoff ice.

"Why?" I raised my eyebrow.

"I....uh need him to open it for me."

"Okay?" I got up, handing the bottle to Denis.

"Shit!" Denis yelled, suddenly grabbing it from my hand, ripping the cap off with his teeth, getting down on one knee and downing it quickly.

"What the hell?" I turned to James.

"You've never heard of the Smirnoff ice challenge?" He chuckled, amused.

"No?" I looked at him, confused.

"If you are presented with it, you have to get down on one knee and chug it." James explained.

"Vivian come here." Denis waved me over, swaying in his seat.

"What Denis?" I groaned, sitting on the couch next to him.

"Did I ever tell you how much I love you?" He slurred, attempting to kiss me.

I pushed him away standing up, but was stopped when he grabbed me by my wrist.

"Wait, Viv. Loosen up. Have a drink." He stood up grabbing a bottle of whiskey in one hand, squeezing my wrist in the other.

"Denis! Ouch, stop it you are hurting me." I tried pulling my arm away from him, only making him tighten his grip.

"Cmon, have a drink, how can I convince you to have fun? You are too good." He yanked me to his chest, wrapping his arm that had been holding my wrist around my waist.

"Just one little, sip, you will like it I promise." He slurred, raising the bottle towards my lips.

"Stop it." I exclaimed as he did so.

He sighed and began to kiss along my jaw.

"How can I get you to lighten up?" His hand traveled down to my ass as he squeezed it, causing me to gasp, and then he quickly took the bottle and poured some whiskey into my mouth.

I spit it out all over him, coughing and wheezing as he tried to make me drink some more.

I shoved him away, slapping him as I did, quickly running into our room and locking the door so he could not reach me.

Denis had never done anything to scare me before tonight. I felt strange. I wasn't scared of him, but more angry. How could he have gotten drunk already, he promised me that this trip would be mostly work, and when it wasn't work we would go tour.

There was a banging on the door. Denis.

"Vivian! I just wanna hold you!"

As tempting at that was, the way he was holding me earlier was not gentle.

I sighed, curling up in bed and letting sleep take me away.

-----

I woke up suddenly at 2 AM, the apartment silent.

I cracked open the bedroom door to see all five guys passed out on the couch. I sighed, fully opening the door and walking to the kitchen where I was finally able to eat some food.

I placed out five glasses of water, an three pain relievers for them all, along with all of their sunglasses and a note.

It read:
'Next time you all get so shitfaced I won't be this nice in helping you with hangovers. Don't even think about waking me up. I'll see you this afternoon after your recording session, when you all are SOBER.'

I put the note on the table and looked down to see Denis on the hardwood floor.

I sighed, grabbing a pillow and blanket, placing them on him so he wouldn't hurt in the morning.

At least the rest of the guys found a couch to crash on.

I went back to my room, falling into a deep sleep.

-----
A/N: hi.