Tomato

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I'm stupid asf and skipped a lot of book (as in skipped a lot of the original Naruto dialog) I am currently editing it and writing chapters to fill the parts I've skipped. So stop asking why I've skipped so much. There's a reason why it says "Under Heavy Editing"

But on other notes, be prepared for slow updates and misspellings since I'm still editing. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Chapter 1: Tomato

"Alright class, since it's your first day at the academy how about you guys introduce yourselves?" Iruka-Sensei told the entire class, everyone said their names and introduced themselves to the whole class, then it was time for the Uzumaki's to introduce themselves.

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki, and I'm gonna become Hokage someday, believe it!" The blonde boy said, while the redhead next to him was mentally preparing herself on what she is going to say. Noticing that Naruto already said who he was, all eyes were on (y/n). "I'M (Y/N) UZUMAKI, YA KNOW!" She said out loud to the class, after realizing what she said, she put a hand over her mouth. A muffled "oops" came out her mouth. "Look at the color of her hair!" A boy in the class said. "She looks like a tomato!" Naruto looked at the boys who were teasing (y/n) "Hey! Don't talk about my sister like that!" The blonde said, defending his dear sister. Knowing that (y/n) was quite insecure about her red hair.

"Now class, calm down."
Iruka-sensei told the class, and everybody sat themselves down.

After everything was reviewed, it was time for a quick break. Everyone went outside. (Y/n) and Naruto went to the swings, and started talking. Until some kids went up to (y/n) and started pulling on her red hair. "Tomato!" A girl said "No one likes tomatoes so it'd be a great name for you!" Another girl said pulling on her red hair even more.

Naruto was no where to be seen, and some boys next to the swings starred at the small crowd forming around (y/n), one of the boys had pineapple hair (it was tied up, but spiky in the end which made it look like a pineapple) and another boy who was slightly bigger than the other kids who was eating chips.

"Hey listen! I don't like tomatoes either!" (Y/n) said. Grabbing onto one of the girls wrist, tighting her grip on her. And her other free hand on the another girls wrist who also had her grip on her red hair.

"Ouch that hurts!!" "ouch!!"

She let go of the girls wrists, until she heard some laughs.

She turned to look at the boys, who where standing next to the swing sets. "What are you laughing at?" The two boys stopped laughing, and looked away.

_____________________________

As Naruto went to go get some ramen, (y/n) decided to go home, no one is expecting her anyways.

As she was walking, (y/n) came across the girls who were picking on her earlier about her red hair. "Oh look what we have here! Tomato girl!" one of them said. (Y/n) quickly ran, the girls running after her. (Y/n) turned around and ran towards the girls, she ran as fast as her legs could carry her and punched the girls right on their stomachs.

But that wasn't enough to stop them. They soon started pulling on (y/n)'s hair "hair like yours is ugly!" The two said, "serves you right aha!"

(Y/n) started crying, the girl who wasn't pulling on her hair was shocked,"I don't like my hair either!" But the other female who still had her grip on her hair could've cared less, (y/n) then stood up, and ran until pieces of her hair came out of her head, due to the fact that the girl still had her grip on the redhead. "But my hair doesn't identify me!"

(Y/n) then gave a strong punch to her stomach. The girl who once had her grip on her hair was now crying in pain. Her friend helped her up and they started walking away. (Y/n) turned around, to her surprise she saw the two boys who had the pineapple hair and the one who was eating chips.

"You two are probably here to tease me for my red hair!" (Y/n) yelled at the two
"I-" "I bet you agree with the too!"

"No we don't!" The boy with the pineapple head said. "We were just here to see if you're okay! Cause we overheard them saying they were going to chase after you!" "Oh."
(Y/n) looked down to her feet "I'm Shikamaru by the way. This is my friend Choji."

_______________________________________________________

so my first fanfic I suck I know,
so (y/n) has red hair I hope you don't mind ha also If you haven't noticed I gave (y/n) the same background story as kushina! I hope you guys have a good day!❤️