A Father's Love

A Father's Love
Updated!

A hand stopped (y/n) before she could rip the seal, and (y/n) was about to fall, but out of reflex she balanced herself before she could fall. All the orange bubbles popped.

"Wait what.." Later the hand before greeted her. The man infront of her, seemed so familiar, yet she couldn't make out the words. "You..." Kurama said, behind the man.

That was the moment when (y/n) realized. "AH! Hold up! You-you're the fourth.... Hokage..." The fourth held (y/n)'s hand and lowered it. (y/n) let go. "(y/n).." He said. "I worked into the seals spell, if it ever happens that the seal unravels.. I kinda hoped that it hadn't come this far.." The fourth said. "since I never wanted to see you again, nine tails." He spoke eying the beast behind him.

"Then again, I was looking forward to see, the young woman that my daughter has now become.. I guess it evens out"

(y/n)'s eyes widened, the word Daughter kept repeating itself inside her head. "fourth hokage.. Come here! So I can rip you into shreds!"

(isnt he dead anyways tho?)

"Well if that's the case I say i'll just remain over here." Fourth said, sarcastically. "Wouldn't you agree, (y/n)?" The blonde man said. "How do you know my name? Do you know who I am?" the red head asked, the fourth smiled. "Simple. I know because I named you, because the truth is, you are my daughter." The fourth explained.

"Daughter? Seriously?" (y/n) said, clenching her fists. "Thats right, like I said before, you are my daughter." (y/n) felt a liquid substance drenching her eyes, she quickly wiped them off. And laughed. "Fourth Hokage!" the beast yelled. "Hes quite loud, don't you think? Let's go somewhere quiter, okay?" The fourth said.

With that; he snapped his fingers and the whole scenery changed.

(y/n) nervously laughed. "It seems the third Hokage didn't tell you much, hasn't he? Guess he wanted to suppress as much information about the Nine Tails. If people found out, you and your brother were my kids, you would be in a lot of trouble. You would've been in danger.." The blonde explained , (y/n) wiped some tears of her face. "Dad.." (y/n) said, her face down.

(y/n) was about to punch him, but she didn't, instead she just stood there.

"Why? Why would you ever seal the nine tails inside your own kids? Do you have any idea what Naruto and I had to go through, just because you did that?! All of the grown ups looked at Naruto with fear and disgust! And we couldn't make any friends!" (Y/n) said, raising her voice.

"We wanted people to accept us, or what least not hate us! So I trained really hard, to protect the both of us, Naruto himself train till he dropped! Later Iruka-Sensei, Kakashi-Sensei and Jiraiya-Sensei came, and Naruto and I were happy! Cause they helped us become stronger! And, and I mean- I don't know what I'm saying anymore! Should I be happy or mad?! Damnit, I don't even know, ya know!" (y/n) yelled, her arm covering her eyes, as she wiped more spilling tears.

The Fourth; Minato, smiled at his daughter.

"(y/n).. How old are you now?" He asked. (y/n) looked up at her father with teary eyes "sixteen" (sry if you .arent 16 or are just go w/ it bc thats naruto current age in shippuden, k?)

"I see, sixteen already.. It most've been hard for you and Naruto.. I'm sorry.. I really am.. Well, I suppose it's little constellation for me to apologize, now. After putting Naruto and you in such difficulty."

(y/n) kinda lighten up from his words, and after spilling all her long held feelings about having the Nine Tails sealed within her.

"It's fine, after all. I am the Fourth Hokage Daughter, Ya Know! All deal!" (y/n) said, smiling at her father.  Her mood changing. Minato smiled back, right then realizing that she picked up one of her mother's verbal tactics and sudden mood changes.

"Since you asked, I sealed the Nine Tails chakra inside you- the other half sealed inside Naruto, and some within me. Because I believe that you and your brother could master the power. I did it, because you are my kids. And I wanted the best for the two of you." Minato explained. Smiling at the end of his sentence.

(y/n) smiled even more. Then that one little question she been dying to know the answer to, finally came in mind.

"Dad! Who is older, Naruto or me?!" (y/n) basically yelled. Minato thought for a while, before nervously laughing. "I forgot, honestly..." He said, his hand behind his neck. (y/n) faceplamed.

__________________________

Naruto walked into his apartment, after having some ramen. He took his shoes off, and went to go to his room. As he was walking, he knocked on his sister's door. "Oi! Sis, you there?" Naruto asked through the door. She must be sleeping, then.

Naruto went into his room, and layed in his bed, his stomach full from eating all the ramen. Lately he has notice his sister has been having these strong headaches lately. And Naruto was worried. Naruto shook it off, knowing his sister that she'll get through it.

"I wonder, if i am older than (y/n)? I mean we are twins, we have to know." Naruto got off his bed, and ran to the living room to get his shoes, "Grandma Tsunade!!!"

________________________

(y/n) and Minato were sitting in the floor, talking. "So! I was wondering, how was Mom like? Does she have red hair too? Oh oh! Does she have these whisker marks" (y/n) asked, pointing her cheeks.

"Well, your mother does have red hair, she looks a lot like you, and I've  realized, you picked up her most used phrase, 'ya know.'"

"hmmm..." (y/n) hummed, as she nodded.

"Naruto looks a lot like you, ya know? Expect without the side bangs." (y/n) said. Before Minato smiled.

"It seems my chakra is up." Minato told his daughter. Standing up, (y/n) following her father's actions.

Minato was slowly dissapearing.

"I believe in you and your brother." Minato said, putting a hand on top of (y/n)'s head.

"I'll be right beside you and Naruto." (y/n) eyes widened, before quickly giving her father a last hug.

I believe in you and naruto.