The Two Red Heads

The Two Red Heads

"This is Sasori of the Red Sand, now kid, if you act reluctantly with this opponent you'll die." Kuruma explained to his host. "I'm mudda confused right now, this is isn't his real appearance correct? Then.. where is his body?"

"Idk. Ask Lady Chiyo, you expect me to know everything, hun?"

"Sorry, sorry."

(Y/n) stood inbetween Sakura and Lady Chiyo; the two understood that part of their mission was to protect their Jinchuriki hosts from being captured by the Akatsuki. "I'm hungry" (y/n) thought.

"Me too tbh" Kurama said, (y/n) looked at Sasori. "How does he look like then if that's not actually him? Is he good looking?"

"You're already at that age when you get into boys... Time flys by so fast, I remember when you were just a tiny little kid with short hair and-"

"Aight." (Y/n) said out loud, causing Sakura to look at her, to mention Sakura grew a lot since she last saw (y/n), Naruto and her sister are still pretty short..

"That puppet Hiruko.. used to be a Shinobi from another village. He was turned into that form you see there by Sasori.." Lady Chiyo said, "so, he basically turned him into a human puppet..?" (Y/n) asked, "Yes, dear."

"Dear??? Is she ur mom or smth?" Kurama said, "HEY! don't bring such sensitive topics like that, I'm a lil crybaby" (y/n) said back. "Right. Sorry. Yeesh."

"A human puppet.." (y/n) repeated, "that's what'll happen to you very soon. You'll become one of my works of art." Sasori said.

"Yikes.." (y/n) whispered, getting closer to Sakura. "This is a different form than the Hiruko puppet I used to know." Lady Chiyo said, "he has a better ability to guard now. In which case, his most important hidden weapon mechanism might have improved.."

"What do we do?" Sakura asked, "In order to defeat Sasori, first we must destroy that Hiruko. However, I don't have that kind of destructive power. But we do have someone, who has an incredible strength, who has strength as equal or maybe stronger than Jirayia."

Lady Chiyo looked at (y/n), "Listen carefully, (y/n)."

~~~~~~
FINALLY! But this chapter is bad;; I'll do better TuT
Lately I've bad a big urge to make this into a sasuke x reader book lolol idk why but I won't only if you guys want lolol^^ mainly bc I've grew such a big LOVE for Noctis from ffxv well I'm writing the next chapter ~~