Mission Cleared

Mission Cleared

"Summon the council immediately!"
"Yes sir!"

"You! Take two squads and secure the reservoir, now!" "Sir!"

"Seal the rows in sector A!" "Yes, Sir!" Baki told the ninjas, sending orders there and there. "There may be more than one enemy" Baki said. "Now I don't care what happens I want all of you posed and ready!"

"Medical Call, start getting all barriers ready, I do not want to hear of any single causality, you got that clear!" Baki yelled.

Ninjas came running, with the orders they were told. Prepared for if something happens to their Kazekage.

"I'm here for you, Gaara." Baki told himself. "Yes, We are here for our lord Kazekage!" Kankuro looked at Baki, and added on to Baki's words "Hang on there"

Ninjas were jumping, with their weapons prepared. "I think your friends are about to butt in here," Deidara said, seeing how all shinobi were forming. "Besides.." Deidara went on, looking at Gaara. "I am tired of that expressionless face of yours." The blond said, taking out one of his clay birds, at first all dust was forming in the air, but as the dust cleared, a huge clay explosive appeared.

That was when Gaara's face finally changed, his emotionless expression disappeared, his eyes were now widened. The large clay explosive went falling into the ground, where all the houses of the village were. Gaara looked down, shocked.

"Haha, that was doll molded by designated clay, chewed up by my palm, and loaded with Chakra. It's a speciality of mine, full of C3 Chakra I posses. It's destructive power is my masterpiece."

"What is that?!" A Ninja said underground, looking at the doll that is falling fast. "It's big! We better move."

"Everyone! Get back!" Baki yelled.

Deidara smirked wildly. "You're too late!" putting his pointer and middle finger up, he made the explosive doll explode.

People were screaming, yelling. Deidara simply laughed. Gaara was unsteady.

Until all the smoke cleared up. Sand was revealed covering the village from being destroyed. "Huh?! What is that?" "Is that Lord Kazekage's sand?!" "Amazing! Look at the size of that shield he created!"

"I expected nothing less from the Kazekage." Baki said.

Deidara looked at Gaara who was gasping. "Now, you are looking for rage." Gaara looked to his right, seeing an explosive pass by him.

1.. 2... 3

"Gaara!"

Luckily the sand once again, protected the redhead from any danger. The ninjas on ground once again praised their Kazekage. "Our leader is astonishing"

Baki smirked "Gaara's Ultimate Defense can withstand much more, than that detonation." A ninja behind then came up to him. "Lord Baki our attack preparations are now complete" Baki looked back to the ninja and said "Very well! You will launch the assault on my signal!"

And all the attacks were prepared. Ninjas behind the huge weapons, ready to launch. They were trying to get the best aim to hit Deidara.

"I expected as much.. That special sand of his makes quite the tight defense, hm." Deidara said out loud. Meanwhile in Gaara's tiny little sand ball the redhead was gasping, sweating. Deidara smirked. "However that is exactly what I was counting on." Seeing how even if little, scratches on the Kazekage's sand.