A Haircut and a New Misson

Your POV

"It's been a while since we all hanged out, ya know." I said, Shikamaru chuckled. "It really has. But maybe if you told us you were going to leave the village for 2 years-"

"Ya!! I said I was sorry!" Choji who was eating chips, nodded his head no. "Yeah! You didn't say nothing! Shikamaru and I thought someone kidnapped you and Naruto!" I laughed, "I bet Jiraiya and Tsunade would go crazy if that were ever to happen." I said.

"So, who is this Sai kid you were talking about." Shikamaru asked, all of us were laying on cement, with bags filled with chipped around us.

"Righttt. He is going to be our new member apparently. Ino said she reminds her of Sasuke.." I explained as Shikamaru played with my hair which was all over the place since it's gotten so long. "Yeah, she told us. I could see the resemblance." Choji said, with potato chips in his mouth.

Shikamaru continued playing with my long hair, he somehow managed to braid a small section of it.

My hair almost went down to my shins. It was a drag in all honesty. But Lady Tsunade said it kind of reminds her of a woman named Kushina. Pervy Sage says the same, and that I should continue growing it out.

"Should I cut it a couple of.. Inches?" I asked out of no where. "..your hair?!" Choji yelled. "What else can she cut?" Shikamaru said sarcastically.

"(Y/n)!" I heard someone yell. It as my brother. Naruto was running towards our direction.

He secretly eyed the trio from a far, Sakura joined him.

"Shikamaru totally likes (y/n)." Sakura said, smiling devilishly.

"Nah. Gaara totally likes my sister fym"

"I think Sasuke likes her too, remember how he would save her and stuff?"  Naruto then explained.

Sakura shook her head, "what?! Now that I think about it, Lee is head over heels for your sis."

Sakura put a fist up in the hair, "cha that's my girl!"

"Oh, hey, Naruto." Shikamaru said lazily. I stared at my brother suspiciously. Choji had also fallen asleep. I stood up, said goodbye to Shikamaru.

"Sakura-channn!!!!" I yelled, and she fell out the tree she was hiding on. "Will you cut my hair.. uh, Like a few inches, ya know?" I said, nervously laughing.

I've. Never. Had. A. Haircut. Before. I'm basically a red headed Rapunzel.

Naruto almost fainted. "You can't cut your hair! Pervy Sage said so!"

"I didn't say that I was gonna chop it all off!"

『 POV Change 』

"Ahh!!!" The twins yelled as they looked at the mirror. "You left it so short, Sakura!" Naruto yelled, (y/n)'s hair was hitting the middle of her back. "Short?!?? This is so long what are you talking about?!?" Sakura yelled.

"Hey! It's not that bad!" (Y/n) said, as she comed through her hair with her fingers. "Yeah. It looks better now that your hair isn't super long." Sakura said, smiling.

The trio then decided to walk through the village since they had nothing better else to do besides train— which they were too lazy to do.

"My wifey is so pretty!" Kiba yelled behind the trio, Akumaru barked and started running towards the twins and Sakura. "WHO ARE YOU CALLING WIFEY?!?" Sakura yelled, holding her fist.

"(Y/n) of course." Kiba said, smirking. Hinata and Shino were catching up behind the group. "What? I thought you hated me?" (Y/n) asked, Naruto at this point steam was coming out of his ear.

"My little sister is all grown up!" Inner Naruto thought, wiping a fake tear away.

"Damnnnnn girl. Getting all these compliments." Inner (y/n) thought to herself. "Yasss queen." Kurama then said.

"(Y/n)-..! You cut your hair. It's so pretty." Hinata complimented, Sakura agreed, "all thanks to me! (Y/n)-Chan is looking even prettier."

Kiba nodded, as he sat on top of Akumaru, "tbh (y/n) is the prettiest out of the Academy girls, later it's Hinata, then Sakura, later Ino-"

The Uzumaki's red hair started forming tails, taking her pan out, "say something else or I'll hit you like I did in the Chunin exams!!"

Hinata fainted due to blushing, and Naruto and Shino were holding her up, "not again!" Kiba and Shino yelled. Kiba laughed as he saw Naruto was holding her up. Shino nodded back at him, knowing exactly what he was thinking.

*timeuskipeu all the way to the hokage officeu*

Tsunade was furious, "YOU CUT YOUR HAIR?!?!?"

"Yah."

The Hokage calmed down and put her professional mode on, clearing her throat she said, "it looks pretty."

"She has Minato's eyes, Kushina's hair color, Minato's side bang things- who does she look more like?!? Naruto looks like Minato-" Tsunade thought, "Right. I called you guys in because you have mission. And you'll be having a new mentor since Kakashi is out cold."

*****

And that's basically the introduction to a new mission lololol :-)

Now that I learned how long a mission really is in the Naruto world (literally 68170101 episodes)

I'll just sum it up in 2 chapters or 1. Bc i can tell y'all want quick updates. Sooo, I'll probably start updating again tomorrow

and gooodnight it's 3:55 ;( <3