The Red Flash to the Rescue!

"Right!" (Y/n) said, but before you left, she quickly made a shadow clone of herself, just in case. The shadow clone, went down, and began running to the hideout. The real (y/n) soon began following.

"That Jinchuriki is going to be sent here." Sasori thought to himself, rethinking the words Kakashi said. But, (y/n) knew what the red headed male must be thinking, that's why she made a shadow clone.

"Let's see if I can show off my new Jutsu! I've been waiting for years!.. But what if it fails?" (Y/n) thought to herself, "what the heck (y/n)! ' what if it fails' If it fails try again!"

"Nice pep talk." A low voice said, (y/n) jumped, "ah, Kurama, my man. Wyd haven't heard from you in months.. "

"Nothing. Just to let you know, you ruined your plan, your shadow clone blew." Kurama stated, (y/n) looked inside the hideout, "haha... I'm embarrassed.."

"(Y/n)!" Sakura yelled, waving a "come here" at her, (y/n) walked towards Sakura and Lady Chiyo, until Sasori's tail defense started going towards the Uzumaki, using her naturally given speed, she sprinted towards Sakura and Lady Chiyo.

"The Jinchuriki is fast.." Sasori thought. (Y/n) looked at Lady Chiyo and Sakura, "So, what are we gonna do?" Sakura sighed, "honsetly I have no clue.. he hasn't pulled a move at all!"

"Kurama." (Y/n) thought, trying her best to summon the beast. "Respond, hoe."

"Don't dare call me hoe."

"I need help with something."

"What would that be. Hurry up."

"Who exactly is this dude we are up against, do you have any knowledge about him?"

"Sasori of the Red Sand."

AN

OK SORRY YOU SEE HOMEGIRL LAZY AND HAS WRITERS BLOCK I'M RIGHTING THE NEXTCHAPTER RNNNNN