Filler Chapter: Happy Birthday Sasuke!

(Y/n), Naruto and Sakura waited inside Sasuke's apartment as Kakashi-Sensei distracted the Uchiha so his students have time to prepare the table and cake.

"Uh, does Sasuke even like cake? If he doesn't I can have all of it, ya know, so no food gets wasted." (Y/n) said, as she had her long red hair tied up in a bun she frosted the cake. Even though she preferred to cook, she didn't mind baking. "Sakura-Chan, how do I light these candles?" Naruto asked, Sakura was putting the napkins on the table as they heard the door open.

Screeching, "I haven't finished the cake yet, help me out, Naruto!" (Y/n) yelled from the kitchen. Naruto started running to the kitchen and helped his sister prepare the cake. As they finished frosting the cake, the twins decided to do something funny. "Sis, what should we write on it?" Naruto asked, devilishly. Making (Y/n) smirk.

The two drew on the cake with red and orange frosting, a tomato, the Uzumaki Crest, a Sakura petal, and an Uchiha crest. With big letters saying, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAKA SASUKE !" with small letters on the bottom saying "we love you even though you're mean — team seven"

With that finished, Naruto and (Y/n) went back, leaving the cake in the kitchen. As Sasuke walked inside his own apartment with arms crossed, he raised an eyebrow, "What are you guys doing in my apartment? Don't you have anything better to do?"

Kakashi sighed, and pulled out his book. Sakura gave her birthday letter to Sasuke, and so did Naruto. And it was now (Y/n)'s turn to give hers. Pulling out an envelope that had cats all over it because it was the cheapest one, the red headed Uzumaki handed it to the Uchiha.

"Happy Birthday, Ugly Split-Ends." (Y/n) said smiling, as the Uchiha scoffed. "Thanks, Red Pepper." Sasuke snapped back.

With a vein popping out, (Y/n) kept her cool, only because it was her comrade's birthday. Taking the cake out of the kitchen, Naruto placed it on the table. "Wait- Sakura how do the light the candles again?"

Stepping aside, Kakashi put his book down, "Just use fire style-"

Looking at her sensei confused, (Y/n) deadpanned. "How do you use fire style without burning your mask, Kakashi-Sensei?" Shrugging Kakashi used the fire style, lighting the candles. Sakura furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. Well everyone did in fact.

Sasuke kept his arms crossed and eyebrows furrowed, as he was slightly embarrassed and fortunate about the fact his teammates remember the day he was born. Wrapping her arm around Sasuke's shoulders, with her feet slightly tip-toed because Sasuke was taller than her, (Y/n) started singing happy birthday and so did her Sensei and teammates. "Happy Birthday, Sasuke!"

Smiling, Sasuke put his arm around (Y/n)'s shoulder too. "Happy birthday, many more~!" The twins yelled as they stopped singing. "You guys are annoying." He said as his way of saying thank you.

**

"Thinking you weren't the biggest on sweets, I brought you tomatoes, the freshest ones I could find. Ripe tomatoes are hard to find, ya know? I had to get my dummy self beaten just to grab some from a ladies garden." (Y/n) said, slightly proud at herself for remembering the fact that Ugly Split-Ends liked tomatoes.

Handing the Uchiha a plastic bag filled with fresh, ripe tomatoes. "What do you say, Ugly- I mean, Sasuke?"

"Thank you." Sasuke bluntly said as he grabbed a tomato out of the bag and took a bite of it. "Thank you, red pepper."

"And for making that cake!" (Y/n) said, "and thank you for making the cake."

Glaring at him, Kakashi raised his eyebrow at his student. "Fine, thank you, Kakashi for being my sensei, thank you Naruto for being annoying, and thank you Sakura for being annoying too."

The whole group sweatdropped. "Well, it is his birthday.. I can't get mad at him..." (Y/n) said, with a vein popping out of her forehead.

Dipping his finger onto the cake, Naruto licked the frosting on his hand. Making (Y/n) and Sakura mad, (Y/n) taking her pan out, and Sakura getting ready to punch him, they both yelled,

"NARUTO! YOU ARE SO OVER!"

Happy Birthday Sasuke!