Enter: Naruto and (y/n) Uzumaki

Enter: Naruto and (Y/n) Uzumaki

12 years ago, a nine tailed fox suddenly appeared, it's tails lashed out smashing mountains and sending titlewaves crashing to the shores. The ninjas rolls up to defend their villagers, one shinobi faced the nine tailed fox in mortal combat, he sacrificed his life to capture the beast and sealed him to two human bodies, this ninja was known as the forth hokage.

_____________________________________

"Ahahah!" Naruto and (Y/n) ran, Naruto had a bucket of paint on his left hand, as well as (y/n). "Naruto! (Y/n) Come back here!" A shinobi called out "you passed the line you two!" the other fellow shinobi on his right yelled.

"You're just bent cause you didn't have the guts to do what we did!" Naruto chimed to the ninjas. "Do ya losers, wannabes you'll never catch us!" Naruto was laughing, while (y/n) was fearing on what they were going to do once they catch her brother and herself.

After the ninjas left following to where the troublesome twins were, the uzumaki's were hiding behind the fence, hiding themselves with a cloth that looked extremely familiar to the fence's design. "Ahahaha! That was too easy!" Naruto said, a hand behind his head.

"Oh yeah naruto!" (y/n) and Naruto let go of the cloth and jumped in fear. "W-where you'd come from Iruka-Sensei, w-what are you doing here??" (Y/n) asked, but then regretted knowing what he was going to say next. "What are you doing here! You are suppose to be in class!"

____________________________________

"I'm at the end of my rope here, you two. You failed the graduation test last time and the time before that, and tomorrow you have another chance but you guys are messing up again" Iruka-Sensei told the young kids who were tied up. Iruka-sensei smirked wide. "Fine, because you two missed it, Naruto, (Y/n). Everyone will review the Transformation Jutsu." Iruka-Sensei told the class. The whole class whined.

"Alright, Sakura here. Transform!" the pink haired girl turned into Iruka-sensei. "Next, Sasuke Uchiha." the raven haired boy stepped up also transforming into Iruka-Sensei.

"Next (Y/n) Uzumaki." once she stepped up in front of the class-line, she quickly transformed into Iruka-sensei. Everyone was shocked, even Iruka himself. "Well. Seems you finally mastered the Transformation Jutsu." (y/n) just went to the end of the line. "Next! Naruto Uzumaki!" "we always pay for your screw ups!" Ino said.

Naruto then used his Sexy Jutsu on Iruka-Sensei, (y/n) face-palmed. While Iruka was having a nosebleed. "Aha! Gotcha that's my sexy jutsu!" Naruto said "CUT THE TRICKS! THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING!!"
_____________________________________

"This sucks, loser." Naruto mumbled, while cleaning the hokage faces. (Y/n) kept quiet, scrubbing of the paint.
"You two are not going home until you clean up every single drop of paint." Iruka told the twins.

"So what, it's not like there's anyone waiting at home for us." (y/n) said, scrubbing the paint off.

"Hey.. Naruto, (y/n)." Naruto and (y/n) looked up at Iruka "what is it now, sensei?" Naruto asked. "Well I was just thinking, maybe after you two clean all this up, I could take you guys out for Ramen, the good stuff, what do you think?" Iruka said.

Once they heard the word ramen, they were cleaning up the mess as fast as they could. "Now that's some serious motivation!!"

_____________________________________

Naruto and (y/n) were having a ramen eating contest, (y/n) was still on her first bowl, while Naruto was about on his fourth.