Mission Cleared [last part]

Chapter 30: Mission Cleared [last part]

Meanwhile, in The Sand Village, people were whispering things to each other seeing what just happened to their Kazekage, Gaara.

Sand was falling from Gaara's Ultimate defense. "That blast, what happened inside the sphere?" Baki said, recalling what happened seconds ago. "I-is he?" Kankuro shuttered.

Deidara kept his eyes on the sphere. "Mmm..."

Kankuro walked up, and started shouting his youngest and only brother's name. Concern in his voice. "Gaara!!"

___________________

"Lady Tsunade, tell me, have you decided on a first mission for team Kakashi?" Shizune asked. "Naruto, Sakura and (Y/n) did nothing but train for the last two and a half years. So, if you ask me, they're gonna need to make up for all that lost time." Tsunade said, flipping through a book full of Missions to complete. "Ooh, how about this one here? A Land of Rice Paddies escort run. A nice tricky B-Rank mission."

Shizune sighed "But, milady, Naruto and (y/n) hasn't been on a real mission in a pretty long time!" flipping through the mission book she kept looking for more missions the twins could do. "Don't you think we ought to start them off with something, you know, easier? Oh here, how about this one?!" Shizune said, finding a mission for team Kakashi.

Tsunade took the mission book and saw the one Shizune picked. "Huh? A dog walking job? That's only a D-rank. Sakura's a chunin now, and I'm sure both, (y/n) and Naruto are stronger." Tsunade explained, closing the book "I can't send them to walk someone's mutt."

Shizune stood there, taking the mission book. "It's just- don't forget about the Nine Tail Fox sealed within the twins. If we send them out of the village too soon, couldn't it-"

"Yes. But that's why I teamed them up with Kakashi." Tsunade said. Her apprentice looked down. "I know but I just worry that-"

Tsunade had enough, and just gave this other mission "Fine. Give them this one then." Handing Shizune a sheet of paper. "That's my final offer."

"Escorting a gold convoy.. A C-rank misson?" Shizune read.

"If I know Naruto and (Y/n), they won't like that one at all. They'll say it's way too easy."

________________

While in the Ramen shop, Naruto sneezed and dropped a boiled egg. "Huh? Sorry, about that old man." Naruto apologized.

"Don't worry it's fine." Teuchi said "it's nothing."

"Oh man, what a total waste..." (y/n) told her brother.

(y/n) not to mention was also on her 14th ramen bowl.

_________________

"Lord Kazekage!" the many ninjas said in unison. "It can't be.." Baki said behind Kankuro "He broke Gaara's Ultimate defense?"

"How on earth did he do that?" Kankuro asked. Seeing the destroyed defense, slowly breaking down.

Deidara smirked at the sight "I had to detonate at point blank range, so I needed to get you to defend yourself using the same sand armor that crushed my hand.... Expect,I only had one attack left" By now huge chunks of sand were falling off Gaara's shield. "So I thought, how can I manipulate him to make sure my explosions will be at a close enough range.." Deidara thought to himself "That's when I got the idea to drop my speciality, right on top of your village, hmm."

Now Gaara's shield was only holding his upper body, the rest completely worn off. His Armor of Sand started cracking as well.

"Time to get the prize, hm!" Deidara said his clay bird flying to where the Kazekage was.

Gaara started opening his eyes, slowly. Deidara noticed and flew back as fast as he could. Gaara clenched his fist moving the sand covering the Sand Village. "Uh, yes of course."

"What now?" Baki asked "He's using every last bit of power to transport the sand safely outside the village." Kankuro explained "he's trying to save his people."

"Such a noble Kazekage, fighting when it would be so much easier to drop it on their heads" The blond Akatsuki member said.

"Gaara..." Kankuro whispered. Baki turned back seeing how the ninjas he sent to do something were just watching the scene. "What do you men think you're doing? We must rescue our Kazekage! Commence the attack!"

"Yes, Sir!!"

As the Shinobi were starting the attacks. One ninja shouted "Fire!"

Deidara smirked, dodging all the arrows being shot at him "Why do you even bother?"

"Again!!"

"Don't you get it? Your arrows won't work."

All the arrows had seals within them. Exploding once fired. "They're getting a bit more creative, aren't they?" The blond said, dodging the arrows once again. "I guess I better wrap this up. Sasori might get ticked off , if I'm not there soon."

Ah, Sasori. Waiting outside the village entrance. "How long are you gonna keep me waiting?"

Gaara on the other hand was still trying all his power he had left to control his sand. "Lord Kazekage, you can do it!" Some ninjas cheered him on.

"Gaara! C'mon don't give up just yet!" Kankuro said. Gaara did it. He put his sand outside the village, safely.

But he couldn't hold in anymore. His enemy took the best of him and the redhead was completely worn out.

Deidara smirked, eying Gaara.

The Kazekage was slowly falling.

__________________

"You know, Naruto." Iruka said. "Now it's your turn to go after your dream." Naruto groaned. "He's already Kazekage and I'm still just some insignificant genin." Naruto said. "Naruto don't think about it like that, even if we are genin, we've gotten stronger with the help of Grandpa Jiraiya.." (y/n) said.

Iruka nodded. "Exactly, all that training with Master Jiraiya wasn't for nothing, right?" Naruto looked down at his bowl "Rumor has it, that you, (y/n) and Sakura managed snatched Kakashi's bells. And that's something to be proud of." Naruto laughed "Haha, doing that was more of a bitch than I thought."

"Who knows? We might be stronger than you, Iruka-Sensei!" (y/n) laughed along. "What? Not so fast, you two still have a long way to go before you can beat me" their sensei said "I guess we won't know that for sure unless we go head to head." Iruka chuckled "Ha, yeah right."

"Well anyways, tomorrow morning you guys will be back as members of Team Kakashi. I wish you two luck" Iruka said, smiling in the end. Naruto nodded, "Mark my words! I will become the Hokage! There is no way I'm gonna let Gaara outdo me."

__________________

Gaara was falling. His sand defense that Deidara manage to break failed to save the redhead. "Gaara!" Kankuro yelled. "Hurry help the Kazekage!" Baki ordered. Firing more arrows. Deidara flew his way to were Gaara was falling. "Taking him down without killing him, was much harder than I thought."

Kankuro noticed the blond flying towards Gaara's direction. "No!"

And Deidara did catch him.

"Well, my mission his cleared, hm.."

"Gaara!!"

IM SO EXCITED FOR THE MISSION AHISHDKHDKK