The Unknown Sanin! Lady Haruka Uzumaki!

The Fifth Hokage, Lady Tsunade, who was in her office finishing up some paperwork, randomly heard a knock on her door. Since she was expecting a certain someone to come by, she smirked and yelled. "Come in!"

"HELLO TSUNA! Long time no see, huh?!"  Haruka Uzumaki yelled out, her red hair that was tied up in a buns the most notable thing about her, she was also the baby niece of Mito Uzumaki. Tsunade and her were around the same age.  Not to mention, the lady was a pupil of Hashirama and Tobirama Senju, which took a heck load of convincing. "So, why'd you call me in? You said I was supposed to help some brat out right? Where is he? I was supposed to be in the Land of Sound right now."

Tsunade sighed, "You see. There's this kid I want you to train... I don't know why I suddenly had the sincerity to make this kid your pupil." Before laughing out loud, "You're gonna be surprised once you hear this name."

"Uzumaki (Y/n). You know, Minato and Kushina's daughter. I'm telling you, she's literally the carbon copy of Lady Kushina." Haruka deadpanned. "Nope, I'm out, bye Tsuna."

Walking out the door, Tsunade sighed. But later the Uzumaki went back in. "Wait wait wait wait. So if she is Lord Fourth Daughter, does that make her the Jinchuriki of the Nine Tails too..?!"

"Yup."

-

Lady Tsunade and Lady Haruka discussed the about the certain Uzumaki. "So.. You basically favorite her?" Haruka asked, Tsunade somewhat shrugged, "Hey, this is how I can pay (Y/n) back for giving Naruto the First Hokage's necklace. Man, I'm telling you she's scary when she's mad.." Haruka gasped, "You gave Uncle Hashirama's necklace to Naruto?! Why!?"

"It doesn't matter. Look, please train (Y/n). She's currently at Turtle Island training with the Eight-Tails Jinchuriki. Naruto is at Mount Myōboku, possibly with Jiraiya." Haruka sighed, "but why do you want me to train her?! She's has Jiraiya to train her and Naruto."

Tsunade had a vein popping out of her head by now, "Look! I feel like she's left out. Naruto, who has done most of the talking, and always protected everyone... I want, both of them on the same page.. Cause I feel like that's what Jiraiya would want, and what (Y/n)'s father— Minato would want. Naruto possess way more of the Nine-Tails chakra, meanwhile (Y/n) has hers split with Minato. Do you understand now?"

Haruka laughed, "I was just kidding! You're too serious, Tsuna! Of course I'll train her, just her being of Uzumaki blood is enough to convince me!" Standing up, "Guess I'll be heading out to Turtle Island."

-

With all of us facing the Waterfall of Truth, Killer Bee explained all the directions, while Yamato and Motoi stood by. The Waterfall of Truth a very small patch of land in between it, which is where I have to sit. Walking on the water, I went to the directed spot and sat. "Soon you'll see your true self." Motoi said. "Alright then."

Closing my eyes, I could soon hear my own voice, but I was in a pitch black background with just dim lights. "Why?" I heard my "true self" say. "Why would you give them yours and your twin bother's autographs at Ichiraku, ya know?"

Sweat dropping, I laughed. "Ha! Even this version of me still says, 'Ya know', ya know!" Basically making fun of myself. "Sorry, carry on with what you were saying."

My true self grunted, before continuing, "Those guys suddenly got nice, and tried getting friendly with you." Until my true self came out of hiding behind the Waterfall. "Oh! I look pretty even with black and red eyes!" I thought to myself. "They're disgusting, aren't they?" My true self asked. I looked at the reflection of me, confused. "Everyone in the village treated Naruto and us like lepers, ya know?"