Reluctantly

Reluctantly

"Sasori of the Red Sand." (Y/n) nodded, the red head looked anxious, and Lady Chiyo noticed, "do not fear, (y/n). I am here with you. You just step back now, dear." Lady Chiyo said, walking near Sasori.

Lady Chiyo somewhat felt a bond with the Uzumaki. Something about her made the Elder feel happy, she didn't know if it was the red hair, the similarity to her grandson, or kind, and charismatic person the Uzumaki is.

Lady Chiyo pulled out a string of kunais, "assault blade!" She said, aiming the string of kunais, loaded with chakra. Which, Sasori easily dodged. "If you insist on defying me, you leave me no choice." He said.

Sakura was shocked, sweat sweeping. "So, are you ready to join that boy as another addition to my collection, Granny Chiyo?" Sasori asked.

"Kurama! What is that thing?" (Y/n) asked, "I'm not exactly sure, but this Sasori you are seeing, isn't Sasori's real body."

"W-what is that thing?" Sakura asked, which snapped (y/n) out her thoughts. "What you see there is not Sasori's real body." Lady Chiyo stated.

"Told ya." Kurama said.

"I kind of guessed it wasn't his real body... what is it, then?" The pinkette curiously asked, "ah.. that's merely a puppet."

"Hold up.. Then where is his real body? Inside the puppet or?-" (y/n) asked. "Cause I heard a puppet master has to be pulling the strings from somewhere, ya know?"

"You're correct. His body is inside that one."

Sakura gasped. "Puppet masters aren't so good at close combat. Manipulating their puppet during battle leaves them wide open to attack. It was to overcome that weakness that Sasori created this puppet. Serves as his armor, weapon as well. Sasori's specialty, Hiruko."

"You seem to know a lot about it, Lady Chiyo." Sakura said, "I know everything about that puppet."

(Y/n) turned to look at Sasori, "But do you know how I prepare a new specimen for my collection?" He asked, no on answered. Not even Lady Chiyo.

"First, I drain it's blood. Then I remove all the organs and wash it inside and out. Make it nice and clean." Sasori explained, "that's gross, ya know. You agree, Kuruma?"

"Agreed."

"And then, after I've preserved the body against decay, the final step is to fill it with hidden weapons. As the hag said, this one is called Hiruko. It's in my collection." Sasori said, glaring at Sakura and Lady Chiyo, "once I've added you and the girl, I'll have collected exactly 300. This, is my art."

"This is Sasori of the Red Sand, now kid, if you act reluctantly with this opponent you'll die."

****

MY iPad died mid through the episode so I need to wait for it to charge sigh