Follow My Lead! The Great Survival Challenge

The twins groaned and whined. "No way, no way!" (Y/n) and Naruto yelled, "I'm not taking care of any brats today, Grandma Tsunade!" (Y/n) whined, "I can't believe it!" Naruto added. "She expects me to take care of kids when I'm still a kid myself! Ya know?" (Y/n) thought.

Lady Tsunade sat on her chair, unfazed by the Uzumaki's actions. The rest of the rookies (excluding Shikamru), but, including Neji, Rock Lee, and Tenten were in the Hokage's office. "I wanna be put a on a real mission!" (Y/n) yelled, "yeah! Not just babysitting some kids! That's not what we signed up for!" Naruto added on, (y/n) crossed her arms. Tsunade looked at (y/n), "I didn't expect this from you, (y/n). I thought you liked kids? But, the teams have already been announced to the students."

(Y/n)'s hair started forming nine-Tails, her eyes and forehead where shadowed, her eyes were shining. The red head held her fist up, Naruto had his arms crossed.

"This is the best mission if you want to be Hokage, Naruto. And for you, (y/n) you won't be taking of the students by yourself." Tsunade slyly explained.

The rookies sweatdropped, confused about the twins misunderstanding of the mission.

"Huh? I won't?" (Y/n) said, relaxing, her hair going back to normal. "-best mission? OK! Who's in my team?!" Naruto asked, Tsunade handing him the paper with all the teams listed on.

(Y/n) and Naruto looked through the list, (y/n) screamed, Naruto had the worst expression on his face. "I'M WITH NEJI?"

_______
I'm using my iPad so I can't put hearts in the middle lol
_______

(Y/n) was next to Neji, standing in front of their team, Naruto was assigned with Konohamaru, Udon, and Moegi. Neji looked at (y/n), "does she not like me or something?" (Y/n) looked behind her, all the Chunin were standing behind her, but someone caught her eye.

Shikamaru.

(Y/n) held a disgusted face, Shikamaru squinted his eyes, "what?" He mouthed.

"why are you not with us?" She mouthed back.

"I dunno, it wasn't my decision"

Iruka was next to Shikamaru, Iruka looked at the red head, "look forward," he mouthed, (y/n) crossed her arms.

"No."

"I will now begin the explanation of the outdoor training to be conducted over one night and two days. Your goal is the Great Stone Face of Warudakumi. On the summit of Mount Takurami. Now, it's important that the team leaders will not take routes other than the ones indicated on the map. It's in order to ensure the safety of the Academy Students."

(Y/n) looked at the map, Neji looked from the map she was holding. "Along the way there will be obstacles such as instructors disguised as enemy ninja as well as traps and the like. But you academy students should be able to safety evade them, if you act according to the instructions of your team leaders. You should see the Great Stone Face of Warudakumi after you cover about 80 kilometers."

(Y/n) sighed, "I'm done. I'm over it." She thought, "lmao same," Kurama commented.

"The team that finds the secret document and brings it back safely to the village will have successfully completed the training." Iruka explained, "you hear that! That's us he's talking about!" (Y/n) told her team, Naruto laughed, "No sis, that's us he's talking about!"

(Y/n) stuck her tongue out, Naruto did the same.

**

(Y/n) walked next to Neji, her team following behind, "hey, did any of you bring snacks?" (Y/n) asked, her stomach growling, "I'm hungry."

Neji looked at the Uzumaki, and turned to look at the group, "this is the perfect time to look for food. Grab anything edible, make sure to look out for the poisonous leaves, and mushrooms."

"Wait , I think I brought insant ramen bowls!" (Y/n) yelled, her team quickly ran to where I she was.

"Aight, run and go find something metal, and thick stick, and branches. Scatter!" (Y/n) ordered, Neji observed her, "her hair ain't that red.. "

The students came, one with a metal object, another with plenty of branches, another with a stick. "Here, (y/n)-sensei!"

(Y/n) started crying. "Y'ALL SO EXTRA. I'M CRYING. I LOVE YOU GUYS FOR CALLING ME SENSEI!" The Uzumaki said, hugging the three kids.

"WE LOVE YOU TOO, (Y/N)-SENSEI!" The girl in the group said, crying as well.

Neji's eye twitched, "Come here Neji-sensei! Join us!" The girl the group yelled.

"We need to go find the Stone faces," Neji explained, sighing.

"Fine, we'll make our ramen once we find the stone faces. " (y/n) told the group, "right!"

*****

LMAO my book dead as fukkk . Sorry. I'll continue this filler chapter later, I'm currently typing chapter 43 rn