What is Under His Mask?

Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto and (y/n) were all sitting a bench at a park. They just finishked a mission, which was to help a lady around her house.

Kakashi was reading his book on top of a tree, checking up on the kids as he was at it. (Y/n) went to a to the playground, and went up through the slide. "Naruto!"

"What?" Naruto asked,  "come here! You too Sakura, Sasuke!"

And they went on to the playground as well, Kakashi eyed the kids, curiously. "What are they up to?"

"What is it, (y/n)?" Sakura asked, "yeah, sis!?"

(Y/n) looked at Sasuke, he looked away, "what is it?"

"Do you guys know what's under Kakashi-Sensei's mask?" The red head asked. Sasuke looked a (y/n), "we should know what is Under is mask! We are his students!" Sakura said.

Naruto put his hand on his chin. "We should unmask him." Sasuke said, "we should!" Naruto agreed, "but how?" Sakura and (y/n) said at the same time.

"I think I know how." Sasuke said, "how?" The red head asked. "We are gonna be in groups of two."

_________
《♡♡♡♡》
_________

"Why am I with Naruto?!!" Sakura yelled, her arms crossed, "Eh? Sakura!" Naruto sighed, sulking. (Y/n) showed a I'm-done-with-everyone-and-i'm-half-asleep face.

Naruto stuck his tongue out at his sister,  "You're with Sasuke~" he said, grinning. (Y/n) did the same, "You're with Sakura haha!!"

Kakashi looked at his group, he genuinely wanted to know what they were up to, I mean, it's his business too, correct?

Sasuke leaned into (y/n), and asked, "do you know Kakashi's apartment number?" (Y/n) shook her head no, and asked Naruto. "Noo.. But we can go ask!"

"Ask who though?" Sakura asked, (y/n) grinned, and grabbed Sasuke's arm, "follow me!"

__________

《♡♡♡♡》
_________

"Asuma-sensei!" (Y/n) yelled, still holding onto Sasuke's hand; who was holding Naruto's hand, and Naruto who was holding Sakura's hand. "Huh? Is there something wrong?" Asuma asked.

He was currently with Kurenai. "HI Kurenai-sensei!" Naruto greeted. "Do you know Kakashi's apartment number?" Sasuke asked, "why do you need his apartment number for?" Kurenai asked the kids.

"Well uh...." the whole group went, sweat dripping off their foreheads. "We wanted to surprise him!" (Y/n) said, smiling.

"... but his birthday isn't even close..?" Asuma said, "it's not for his birthday, we just want to surprise him, because we want.. to, uh... Show him gratitude!" Naruto quickly said. Sasuke looked at (y/n), and the Naruto.

"She has red hair... Naruto has blonde hair..."

Asuma sighed, "I gotchu" Kurenai shrugged, somewhat confused on why the kids wanted to know their sensei's apartment number. "It's number 29, second floor."

"Woof!"

(Y/n)'a ears went up, (like a doggo) "Akumaru!"

"MY PRECIOUS CINNAMON BUN!" (Y/n) yelled dragging Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura to Kiba.

Kakashi walked behind Kiba, "oh, hello guys. I didn't know you were here." The grey haired male said in a monotone.

"Gotta blast!" (Y/n) yelled sprinting to a near the village apartments.

Naruto nervously laughed, holding a peace sign "abracadabra!"

*~*

"All our plans are failing!" Sakura said, tugging on Sasuke's arm. Who was the current strategist of the group.

"Why don't we just ask at this point." (Y/n) said bluntly, half asleep. Naruto nodded, "she's right! Maybe he is ugly without the mask that's why he wears it I dunno"

"What if he a big buck teeth and a huge mole?" (Y/n) told Naruto.

Kakashi who was looking down from a tree smiled slightly, his kids were just wondering.

"Ahhhh did I just call them my kids? Maybe I do need to find myself someone..."

I felt bad for not updating so yah here u go pls appreciate my very much hard work