Pass or Fail: Survival Test

"He's late." (y/n) said standing up, Naruto on her left side.

"Just sit down!" Sakura insisted.

"How come our teacher is late, I'm ready to roll, ya know? Gawh!" (y/n) responded back.

"Hey Naruto, what are doing?" (y/n) asked. "That's what he gets for being late! Serves him right!" He said, the prank he was making was lame, and he expecting a Jounin, an elite ninja to fall for it.

"Our teacher is a jounin, an elite ninja, you think he'd fall for that?" Sasuke said. (Y/n) snickered. "Iruka-Sensei will be falling for my same old pranks, and he's a Chunin." Naruto said

"Yeah Sasuke's right. You're so clueless Naruto!" Sakura added. (Y/n) scuffed. "Stop agreeing with him, who knows what if our teacher does fall for it, huh?" (Y/n) said.

"Sasuke is always right!" Sakura fought back.

(Y/n) sighed and sat down.

Until the door opened, the chalk fell on our Sensei's head. "Ahahh got him!" Naruto laughed, (y/n) smirked at Sakura "told ya." (y/n) smirk soon turned into a smile.

"I'm sorry sensei! I told those two not to do it but they won't listen, and I would never do anything like that!" Sakura told their sensei.

"Hmmm, how can I put this?" he said, he put his hand on his chin and fake thought to himself. "My first impression of this group will be. You are all a bunch of idiots."

__________________________

"Why don't you introduce yourselves? One at a time." Squad 7's sensei said.

"Introduce ourselves? Well what are we suppose to say?" Sakura asked

"Things you like, things you hate, things for the future? Hobbies, Things like that." he said calmly. Too calmly.

"Why don't you tell us first, talk about you, so we know how it works." Naruto asked.

"Me? I'm Kakashi Hatake, things I like, things I hate.. I don't feel like telling you that.." Kakashi said.

(Y/n)'s eye twitched, 'oh ok'

"My dreams for the future... Never thought about it, as for my hobbies, I have a lot of hobbies."

"That was totally useless, all he told us was his name." Sakura told her squad.

"Okay, your turn. Alright you first." Kakashi said to Naruto.

"Believe it! I'm Naruto Uzumaki, i like instant ramen in a cup, and i really like the ramen Iruka-Sensei got me and my sister at Ichiraku Noodle Shop, but K hate waiting the 3 minutes you have to wait after you put the water in the ramen cup. My hobby is eating different kinds of ramen and comparing them, and my future dream is to be the greatest Hokage then the whole village will stop disrespecting me and my sister, and start treating us like we're somebody important!"

"Alright next." Kakashi looked at (y/n).

"I'm (y/n) Uzumaki, I like- more like love running, long jogs, I also like pulling pranks with Naruto. Um, I hate anything bitter, oh! And when people call me tomato. My hobby.. Well I guess I'm pretty good at cooking, I've always been quite impatient, my future dream hm.. To become a great strong shinobi, and be well respected by the village" (y/n) said

"Huh.. Just like her mother." Kakashi-Sensei thought.

"Next."

"I'm Sakura Haruno, what I like.. Uhh.. I mean the person I like is.." Sakura blushed, and looked at Sasuke.

"Uh, my hobby is uh.. My dream for the future is-"

"Don't even mention it, please." (y/n) interrupted.

Sakura didn't mind, but still held a blush on her cheeks. She kept fangirling.

"And. What do you hate?" Kakashi-Sensei said.

Sakura then stopped her blushing, and had a stern look on her face.

"Naruto and (y/n)!" She said.

"What did I do??!!" (Y/n) asked.

"This girl rude as hell, dude I thought we was cool, Jashin damned ya"

Naruto was hurt, course, what would you feel if your crush said he or she hated you?

"Girls are more interested in boys than in ninja training... Except (y/n) she seems like she wants to be a true, strong ninja. Hopefully just as her mother and father..." Kakashi thought to himself.

"Next one."

"My name is. Sasuke Uchiha."

"He sounds so dramatic. He'd be a great actor that's for sure." (y/n) thought.

"I hate a lot of things, and I practically don't like anything."

Which startled Sakura a bit.

"What I have is not a dream. Because I will make it a reality. I'm going to restore my clan, and destroy I certain someone."

"Chillax, Sasuke. Yesh." (y/n) held a confused look on her face

"Gee, I hope he doesn't mean me.." Naruto thought.

"Sasuke is so.... Hot!" Sakura thought to herself. Heart eyes, heart eyes.

Kakashi looked calm as ever.

"Good, your each unique and you have your own ideas. We'll have our first mission tomorrow."

"Wooo! What kind of mission are we going to have?!" Naruto asked happily.

"It's a task, the five of us will do together..." Kakashi told him.

"What would that be?" (y/n) asked.

"A survival exercise." the Jounin told the twins.

"Eh? Not this little kid stuff again! I wanna do something cool, but if it leads us to great ninjas, I'm all in!" (y/n) said with a smile on her face.

"But sensei. I thought we were going to do a real mission, we did this all in the academy, that's why we are all here.." Sakura stated.

"This is not like your previous training." Kakashi answered.

"Huh? So what's the training then?" Naruto asked. Kakashi-Sensei chuckled at his response. "Hey! Hold on, that was a normal question what are you laughing about?" Sakura asked.

"Well.. If I tell you the answer.. You're not gonna like it." Kakashi teased.

"Just get to the point!" (y/n) yelled.

"Of the 27 graduates that just came here, only 10 will actually be accepted as Genin. The other 18 will be weeded out and sent back to the academy. In other words this is a make it or break it, pass or fail test, and the chance that you will fail is at least 60%" Kakashi stated.

"Well... There goes my dreams and future." (y/n) said.

"See, didn't I tell you, you wouldn't like it." Kakashi responded.

"Well that's about it, I decide rather you pass or fail, be at the designated training spot at 5am, and bring your ninja gear." Kakashi stood up "you're dismissed, oh. And better skip breakfast or else you'll puke."

+

Edited this hoe