New Set of Clothes

New Set of Clothes

A day passed, Squad Seven passed the Bell Test, it was quite hard- In the end all of Squad Seven learned the hardships of Teamwork, together all four of them passed.

Today, (y/n) was hanging out with the Hokage,it was still morning and she just finished training, but was in fact bored out of her mind. So, (y/n) decided to hang out with the old man in the Hokage Mansion, or possibly help him with some paperwork.

"So old man, what's on top of the attic? Is there secrets and stuff?" (Y/n) asked. Hokage-Sama just grunted. "I don't know. How about you check yourself? And be quick, your team is going to be here any minute for a mission."

(Y/n) ran up to the attic of the mansion, she opened the door, and saw boxes after boxes, and stacked boxes and more boxes- did I mention boxes? The redhead looked at one certain box, it was opened, unlike the other ones, she went to see what it contained.

(Y/n) went towards the box, it had clothes, and (y/n) liked the style, and thought it was time for a new wardrobe change. She checked the size of the jacket, fishnet shirt, and pants to see if it were her size- which it was.

The jacket was lavender color, with black outlines, and the pants were dark blue that went up to her ankles, and the fishnet shirt with an under shirt. (Y/n) tried the clothes on, which fit her perfectly. Her long red hair complimented the new set of clothes perfectly, as well. (Y/n) went down the stairs to show the Hokage, to her surprise her team was already there, and Naruto was yelling at the Hokage because he gave the squad a lame mission.

"Hey old man! What do you say? I think the new set of clothes fits me perfectly!" (Y/n) asked, a grin on her face. "You know who's clothes they are, correct?" Old man asked (y/n). "Well of course not! But whoever it was I'm not sorry for stealing their clothes, I like them quite frankly, and they are comfortable too ya know!"

Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto looked at (y/n).

"They're a little boyish don't you think?" Sakura asked (y/n). The redhead put her fingers of her chin. "Nah, I think they're fine!" (Y/n) said, a big smile on her face. "Those are Minato's clothes.. Aren't they?" Kakashi and the Hokage thought. "Anyways, Naruto since you're so determined we can give your squad an C rank mission, you'll be bodyguards on the journey" The Hokage told Naruto and his squad. "Yay! Who, who? What are we doing are we going to guard a princess?"

Suddenly an somewhat old, drunken man came into the room.

"What the? A bunch of snotty kids?" Was the first thing he said, as he took a drink of his beer, some falling down his chin. "And you two, the short one and the cross dresser, you really expect me to think you're a ninja?"

(Y/n) nudged Sasuke's shoulder. "Hn?" (Y/n) leaned into his ear and started whispering "is it really that boyish?" Sasuke simply shook his head no.

Today is going to be a long day...

__________________________

* EDITED *

Hello lol