Tricks

Tricks

"Kiba. You have a better chance at winning this than I do, but at least try to do better." (y/n) said, smirking slightly.

Kiba scoffed. "Shut it tomato, you may be fast, but you have no chance against me." (y/n) clenched her fist, but slowly released them. "Ya know, mutt. I have quite a few tricks up my sleeve, as well." Kiba laughed. "As if."

Both- Kiba and (y/n) got into fighting position again. The two ran at each other, Kiba got out some other smoke grenades, and (y/n) easy dodged them, she used her speed and got behind Kiba, as she was about to kick Kiba, Akamaru suddenly bit her leg.

"OI BRAT THAT HURT!" (y/n) yelled out, with that Kiba was now infront of her, and he punched (y/n) in the stomach, but (y/n)'s reflex suddenly grabbed his hand and punched him in the face- with Kiba's own hand. "Why are you hitting yourself?" (y/n) said mockingly, sticking her tounge out.

"troublesome woman, suprised you still haven't taken out your frying pan yet." Shikamaru thought, chuckling the slightest.

"YEAH SHOW EM' (Y/N)!" Sakura yelled out, clapping.

Kiba groaned, and ran towards the red headed Uzumaki, and took out one more grenade. "If he keeps taking those bombs out, it kinda.. Maybe, it's something to do with his mutt, if so.. It's better not to dodge it.. I think I got it." (y/n) put her arms out, letting the bomb go towards her, the purple smoke began spreading, and (y/n) got punched and kicked.

Sakura and Naruto looked at the smoke, in awe. "(y/n)!" Kakashi looked unfazed by it. "I see.."

As the smoke cleared, it showed a beaten up red head, and Akamaru sitting, with his tounge out, proudly. "Aw, good job Akamaru, com' here!" Kiba said, sweetly. As 'Akamaru' ran to Kiba, he bit his arm.

Everyone in the sidelines looked shocked.

"Hey... Akamaru?... What are you doing?" As 'Akamaru' continued biting Kiba, a similar voice said "surprise! Got ya, haha"

Yes, (y/n) used the transformation jutsu. Kiba's eyes widened, and (y/n) transformed back to her original, red head self.. Still biting Kiba's arm. "You used the transformation jutsu!" (y/n) then stopped biting Kiba, and her whole face showed disgust. "You smell even worse than the dog, ya know! Clean your clothes!"

"What did you do with him? Where is he?" Kiba panicked. "He's right here!" (y/n) said, holding Akamaru like a baby. "How did you??!! Okay.."

"Wow... Is that really (y/n)?? Who could've thought (y/n) could be a match for Kiba!" Ino said. Choji nodded. "Hehe.. Kiba and (y/n)-chan would look cute together!" Ino later added.

"(Y/n) is actually very intelligent, yes she can be a joker and prankster just like her brother, but overall she is can possibly beat the other rookies, and maybe Neji or Lee." Choji explained.

"Wow.. I've always knew that (y/n) was pretty good at jutsus and all, but to think she balanced a Shadow Clone and Transformation Jutsu at the same time?" Shikamaru said.

"She's got her Jutsus down, no doubt about it." Temari said. "Well.. Well. Kid is better than I thought."

"oi kid be grateful I healed you so fast." Kurama said, (y/n) smiled. "thank you!"

"She is certainly an interesting one, it's not every day you see a shinobi bite their opponent." Neji thought to himself, keeping an emotionless face.

"THAT WAS AMAZING SIS!" Naruto yelled out. "What do you know... Gotten a little stronger I see!" Kiba said; looking at both the (y/n) that was once on the floor all beaten up and the other (y/n) who was holding Akamaru. "Well not strong enough, now we are getting serious!"

"Finally! I've got a great Jutsu I made up all by myself, no handsigns, pretty affective I say!" (y/n) said.

"Kakashi-Sensei.. That jutsu (y/n) has been talking about lately, she said you helped her prefect it. What is it.. Exactly?" Sakura asked. "Well, it combines her speed, and chakra. She must run as fast as she can to get to the side of her opponents back, and that's when her jutsu comes in, it basically a square that can hit all the chakra points- it's hard to explain really, it's better to just watch."

_________________________

hi peoples, I  feel bad for teasing all of you guys with reader-chan's jutsu, hm..
Lowkey still teasing ;) I PROMISE I'LL REVEAL IT

EDITED