Brand New pt.2

Brand New pt.2

"Jiraiya-sensei, are we there yet?" (y/n) said, Naruto following behind her, his hands behind his neck. "Yeah pervy sage I'm tired of walking!"

"We are not there yet."

As Jiraiya, (y/n) and Naruto walked more. (Y/n) then spoke up - the silence breaking. "Oi, Naruto. How do you think Shikamaru and Chouji look now? Honestly I really miss Shika and Chou." (y/n) said, sighing. "How am I suppose to know?" Naruto said. "shut up."

__________________________

"We're here.." Jiraiya said, and smiled. "WE ARE??!" the twins yelled out. "FINALLY!"

The trio finally went up to the village gates; where their home is. The two males who guarded the village entrance looked at Naruto and (y/n) surprised. "Hey! I think that's Uzumaki Naruto and (Y/n)!"

"Yo sis, stay behind me." Naruto whispered to his sister. "Why?..."

"Because, boys. And a girl and a boy-"

"Okay!! I get it."

____________

"I see, hopefully your training came in fruitful." Lady Tsunade said. "(Y/n) you've grown beautifully." the current Hokage said to the young red headed  lady. "T-thanks!" She said smugly.

Sakura was alongside Naruto, the two meet her again not so long ago. "So, show me what you two got, (y/n), Naruto." Tsunade asked.

"Huh? right now?" Naruto asked. "Well, I've got someone you might want to meet." Tsunade said. "I've kept him off missions the last few days so he can be ready for this moment..... your opponent will b-"

A knock was heard from the door. "Come In!" Tsunade said. As the door opened, (y/n) and Naruto looked towards the door. "Hey.." a lazy voice said. "Hey Shikamaru, Temari! Look what the cat dragged in!" Sakura said, pointing towards Naruto and (Y/n). Temari and Shikamaru's eyes widened.

"I-is that? it is!" Shikamaru said, his usual lazy face expression became a happy one, he ran up to (y/n) and put his hands on her shoulders. "(y/n) it's you!" (y/n) smiled.

"Ha! You bet, it's been a long time, ya know?" (y/n) said, putting a hand behind her neck, and gave shikamaru a closed eye smile. "Hey what about me!?" Naruto yelled. "Welcome back, Naruto!" With that - Naruto was welcomed.

"Is that the same little squirts?" Temari thought to herself.

"Well, well. It's nice seeing you again" Shikamaru said, talking with Naruto. "Hey Temari! Long time no see!" (y/n) examined, pulling Temari into a hug. "Man, look at you!" Temari said "Cut that long hair of yours! One day you're gonna trip and die!"

(y/n) sweatdropped. "Haha... I guess you're right... But i'll cut maybe some other time.. Or never..."

Temari smiled, Sakura went up to the two. "So... (y/n)...." Sakura said wiggling her eyebrows. "got any boys in mind?"

(y/n)'s face went red. "N- no! Not any in mind, I don't know, ya know!"