Brand New

Brand New

Since then, when the Chunnin Exams finally ended, Naruto and (y/n) met Pervy Sage. (well they met him during the Chunin Exams but ya know)

Jiraiya-Sensei, as Naruto likes to call him, Pervy Sage. (y/n) saw Jiraiya as her inspiration, she looked up to him honestly.

"Pervy sage, my sister and I are hungry! can you please leave the woman alone and get some food?!" Naruto said. (y/n) started laughing, and when Jiraiya looked at her she stopped. "Y-yeah! We're hungry, ya know! Please Jiraiya-Sensei!" (y/n) said, Jiraiya sighed, and waved the woman he was talking to goodbye. Naruto puffed his cheeks. "You always listen to (y/n), but never me!" he said, crossing his arms. Jiraiya looked at Naruto, and put a hand on his head. "Now Naruto, you may be slightly more annoying than (y/n)-"

"hey, I'm right here ya know!"

"but as your master, I care about you two equally." Naruto stopped crossing his arms and stuck his tounge out at his sister. "and (y/n)" That was when Jiraiya put his hand on (y/n) head. "you are slightly less annoying than your brother, but I say, you two are child's of prophecy."

"Children of Prophecy, huh?" A now 15 year old (y/n) said to her now grown twin brother, Naruto. Jiraiya was walking behind the two twins, Naruto laughed. "I remember that, Pervy sage! How long until we get back to the village?" Naruto asked, his blonde hair was slightly shorten. His outfit got upgraded too; well it was still bright orange. (y/n)'s outfit is the same as Naruto's, sort of. the pants were at knee level, where as Naruto's is fully legged.

The twins appearances kinda changed, (y/n)'s red hair is now pretty long, the length almost went down to her knees. It didn't bothered her while training, nor with fighting. While the twins long long stressful training with Jiraiya, the two learned how to make a bigger rasengan, basically. Their moves had become much greater too. Naruto and (y/n) felt much stronger; though the thing that bothered them the most was that they were still genin.

We blame Sasuke and Gaara.

Kidding, since Sasuke's disappearance much has changed, by now Sakura is probably had strong as Tsunade.

Right, Right. We still haven't talked about Tsunade! She is a current Hokage.

"We should just stay here, the Hidden Leaf is far, it might take a lot of energy." Jiraiya said, sitting down.

"C'mon Pervy Sage!"

_______________________

wow, we are done with the book.

Kidding i'm making a sequel for shippuden.

Wellllllllllll hi