The Red Hot Habanero

As Kakashi's group walked across the bridge with Tazuna following behind them, they heard birds chirping as they walked along.

Kakashi knew they were going to be attacked soon, and somehow (y/n) noticed this. As they passed a puddle of water, (y/n) felt something off, and she knew there was something off, just by looking at Kakashi right after they passed the puddle.

And it was right when they passed the puddle, the ninja that was hiding swung him and his comrade that had chains towards Kakashi-Sensei, chaining him. "What?!"

Sakura gasped, and Naruto was surprised.

(Y/n) stood in front of everyone, with her kunai out, somewhat chilled, the rest were all behind her. "Hold up, y'all on some goofy-" (y/n) said before she was cut off, two ninjas were now standing behind her. "Now it's your turn."

Naruto's eyes widened, "(Y/n)-!" Naruto tried helping her but one of the ninja kicked him.

The good thing was, (Y/n) still had her kunai out, and she alsowas quick on her feet. But, so was Sasuke. (Y/n) threw her Kunai towards one of the ninja who was holding onto the chain, and quickly jumped back.

Sasuke threw his kunai and shuriken towards the two hidden mist ninja. With both kunai and shuriken colliding with the chains, the chain was now deep into a tree.

"I cant get loose!" One the Hidden Mist ninja said, Naruto gasped to see Sasuke was now on top of the ninja, guarding (y/n) who was in front. (Y/n) kicked one of the ninja, as Sasuke kicked the other.

Now that the ninja were loose, they were heading towards Tazuna and Sakura's direction. "I've got to stop them!" Sakura told herself. "Stay behind me!" She instructed Tazuna. But Sasuke and (Y/n) ran to the scene,  guarding Sakura and Tazuna. But before they could do any action, Kakashi showed up, handling both Hidden Mist Ninja.

"Hi."

(Y/n) and Sakura cheered, "You're so cool, Kakashi-Sensei!" Meanwhile Sasuke deadpanned, "Huh, show off."

Naruto himself was amazed, but also confused, "Huh? But he was- What?"

"Issa Jutsu." (Y/n) said monotone, "Kakashi Sensei used the replacement Jutsu." Naruto explained more throughly. "Naruto, sorry I didn't help you right away. I didn't think you'd would freeze up like that."

Tazuna sighed in relief, "they saved me after all."  Kakashi walked towards Sasuke and (Y/n)'s direction, "Good job, Sasuke. You too, (Y/n). Very smooth."

Sakura and Naruto sudden realized the same thing, "I was useless! Sasuke was so cool, and even (Y/n), like they've done this a thousand times. Didn't he feel scared at all? He had to come up and save me! Ugh, why can't I keep up with them?"

"Hey." Sasuke said, "You're not hurt, are you? Scaredy-cat." The Uchiha asked, smirking. (Y/n) and Naruto growled, but the red headed Uzumaki spoke first, "HEY! WHO ARE YOU TO CALL NARUTO A SCAREDY CAT!?"

"Be quiet, red pepper. I helped you out too." Sasuke said, smirking even more. "Oh be quiet! It'll be the last time, ya know!"

"Maybe I can call you Red Hot Habanero, it suits you." Sasuke teased, "Yah! At least my hair don't got some ugly ass split ends-"

"Alright that's enough." Kakashi said. Ending the conversation. "Wait hold up, I got a cut." (Y/n) noticed suddenly, Naruto nodded, "Hey, me too.."