You Can Do It!

You Can Do It!

Sakura looked at (y/n), and smiled, she was pretty happy in fact, Sakura developed a sister relationship with the Uzumaki, Sakura basically saw her as a little sister. "First, get close to him." Lady Chiyo said, explaining the plan to (y/n), "and smash the puppet with your incredible strength."

"I don't know if I can do this, Lady Chiyo.. I mean I'm pretty clumsy and I can't do stuff pretty well-" (y/n) said, but was cut off by Sakura, "no, you will do great. (Y/n) you improved so much, you know?! You can do this, I promise."

(Y/n) sighed, and nodded, Lady Chiyo put a hand on the red head's shoulder, "I believe in you, (y/n)."

"Right." The Uzumaki looked at Sasori. "Help me out will ya?" (Y/n) told Kurama, "heh, I will."

"However, you must dodge all his hidden device attacks. All of them, perfectly!" Lady Chiyo ordered, "I will." (Y/n) said back. Sasori's puppet, began moving its scorpion like tail. "You must not even get a scratch."

"Poison, right?" Sakura asked, "that's right. Even a scratch can turn into a fatal wound." Lady Chiyo explained.

"I gotchu." Kurama said, "this dude is starting to annoy me."

"Why? He isn't doing nothing?"

~ Meanwhile outside ~

Deidara, who was on top of his clay bird, looked down upon Kakashi and Naruto. "Is it okay for you to be taking me on?" The long, haired blonde asked to the ninjas beneath him. "Hm?"

"Kakashi Sensei of the Sharingan. I hate to say this, but... my man Sasori is way stronger than I am." Deidara explained. Our view on art is very different..."

❅❅❅

Sasori was known as the Master Craftsman back in his home village. He built excellent puppets— according to Lady Chiyo. Sasori would take so much of his into turning people into puppets.

He calls that "art".

Lady Chiyo looked at (y/n), "that's all. If I see that you need help, Sakura and I will reach out and help you.."

"I don't think I can do either at all.." Sakura said, "do you see me as a old useless lady?" Lady Chiyo said, taking off her scarf that was wrapped around her head.

"If in that case, leave this up for (Y/n) and I. That's why I'm here."

(Y/n) looked at Sakura confused. "I have way more battle experiences than he does. And he knows that, that's why he doesn't attempt to attack carelessly."

"(Y/n).. Lend me your ears." Lady Chiyo said, "we will defeat him!"

Sasori eyed the red haired girl and his grandmother, they were whispering stuff to one and other. "From here, I can't make out what they were saying."

The Uzumaki nodded in agreement, "I understand. I'll do my best."

"Are you ready now? You know I hate to be kept waiting, don't you?" Sasori told the group of girls.

"Yeah, whatever." (Y/n) scuffed. Lady Chiyo and (y/n) stared getting ready, taking their Kunai's out. Sakura did as well.

Lady Chiyo and (y/n) ran towards Sasori, the puppet soon took his mask off, to show a mouth opened, ready to launch multiple kunai's, aimed towards the girls.

Lady Chiyo and (y/n) dodged them all, Sakura behind them, following.

"It looks like they've started." Deidara said out loud, Naruto and Kakashi looked behind, eyeing the barrier. "It's just those little girls, and that old hag."

Kakashi knew Deidara wanted to fight Naruto hand-in-hand. He also knew the blond defeated the Kazekage, who was one of the five great Kage.

But Kakashi didn't allow that. He won't let Naruto battle someone like him alone.

He thought the same about (y/n). That's why he wanted to put her alongside Lady Chiyo and Sakura.

But of course, Naruto didn't think the same.

"Go to Sakura, Sensei." Naruto said, "I'll save Gaara!"

❅❅❅

UPDATE!! It's bad again ;; I'll do better next time hopefully 😂💖 but yeh lololol byeyaaa