Focus!

Focus!

Fire was lit to keep team seven, and Lady Chiyo warm. Naruto, Sakura and (y/n) were fast asleep. The three had a stressful day, a fight with Itachi was enough to wear them out. Lady Chiyo could only keep her eyes on (y/n), something about that color of her hair, that was sticking out from her blanket that was covering her face, reminded her of someone.

Sasori.

She could only remember the time when he build his own puppet replicate of his parents, whom he lost. "Sasori..."

_________
《♡♡♡♡》
_________

"Allll right! Break time is over!" Gai announced, Lee woke up immediately, "are you sure Gai-Sensei?" Gai nodded "I'm perfectly fine! All I needed was a little rest."

"Well, Neji?" Pakkun asked the Hyuuga, "it's alright. His recuperative powers are amazing.." Neji said, "well, what about-"

"Don't worry about me, I'm ready to go." Tenten said. Everyone stood up, "alright everyone. To keep our schedule, we're going to have to move double time from here on in."

Ten ten sighed, "let's make it triple time!' Rock Lee suggested "then we might actually arrive ahead of schedule!" Gai agreed. "Good thinking.. As a matter of fact, why don't we make it quadrule time?!"

Neji, Tenten, even Pakkun sweat dropped. "Huh? What's the matter?"

*****

Kakashi looked down from a tree branch he was sitting on, "all right. It's time." The Jounin jumped off and told the group "that's enough rest. We should get moving."

"Okay you guys, wake up! We're heading out." Kakashi said, Sakura woke up quick, Naruto as well. (Y/n) still asleep "just, give me a minute more." Naruto noticed, and punched (y/n) on her side. "What the hel-" (y/n) yelled, pulling out a pan. "We've got to save Gaara." Naruto said, serious.

"Right."

_________
《♡♡♡♡》
_________

"They no longer need to stall us." Kakashi said, "I'm saying there's a good chance of that. " Lady Chiyo replied. "Don't tell me.." Sakura muttered.

(Y/n) sighed, perhaps she and Gaara weren't exactly the same.

(Y/n) had her brother all along.

Even if Gaara had siblings, his weren't always besides him. He stood alone.

But then the twins had their sensei, Iruka.

Gaara, still stood alone.

Kakashi came into the picture, as well. Sakura and Sasuke, too. The two always had them by their side.

Gaara was all alone.

Neji, Tenten, Rock Lee, Jiraiya, Kiba, Shikamaru, and the rest. They were all beside (y/n) and Naruto. All of them respected them, and welcomed them.

Still, he stood alone.

That, made the twins run faster, and try harder. But also, leash little power of the Nine-Tails. Their eyes turned blood red, and the whiskers turned a darker shade.

But, Gaara, for someone who used to threaten them during the exams, for someone from another village, (y/n) and Naruto are willing to put everything on the line, just for him.

Him, who knew the exact pain, loneliness, the lack of belong that came with being a Jinchuriki. Him, who they considered not a foe, but a friend.

"Naruto, (y/n)! Wait up! Geez." Sakura yelled. Lady Chiyo smiled, "why are those kids trying so hard to save Gaara who's from another Village?" She asked. Kakashi looked at the Elder. "And, what in earth are they?"