A Glimpse of You

A Glimpse of You

All the rookies gathered around Kabuto, while he was giving the rookies information about the people, and villages, he called the hidden sound village a "mystery" and the hidden sound genin attacked Kabuto. (Y/n) tried saving him, using her speed, but she responded too late, and it damaged Kabuto's ear. All of the rookies went to see if he was alright. Which he really wasn't. Shorty after this incident, smoke appeared, from the other side of the room, a voice began shouting, "alright! Baby faced degenerates, pipe down and listen up!"

The smoke then disappeared. Once again reappearing, this time revealing two ninja.

"It's time to begin! I'm Ibiki Morino, your Procter and from this moment on, your worst enemy." A man said, his face showing old battle wounds, and scars. "First, you candidates from Hidden Sound, knock it off! Who told you, you could fight? You want to be failed before we even begin?" Ibiki, the Procter of the whole first semester of the Chunnin Exams said. The Hidden Sound Genin soonly apologize for their recent actions.

Ibiki started smirking, facing towards the big crowd in front of him. "I'll say this once, now listen up! There will be no combat between candidates, no beating up each other, unless we say. Anyone thinking to mess with me will be disqualified immediately, got it!" Ibiki spoke. The whole room went silent, till a ninja with spiky hair spoke up. "No force? That's no fun." that made the ninja behind Ibiki smirk.

"Now if you're ready, let's began the tests. Hand over your paperwork and in return, we'll give each one of you a number, this determines where you'll sit . we'll start the written exams once you are all seated." Ibiki explained.

"What?? A written test?? noooo!!! Not a written test!! No way!!" Naruto thought to himself.

"A WRITTEN TEST? MY POOR HAND IS GOING TO HAVE HAND CRAMPS, I'M TOO LAZY FOR THIS~~ I WANNA DO SOMETHIN FUNNN" (y/n) thought, her hands started forming fists and her hair began forming nine tails.

________________

All the Genin Ninja, were seated. And Ibiki started talking again. "One more thing, if any candidate should get a zero and fail the test then the entire team fails."

With that said, a depressed look appeared on. (Y/n) and Naruto's face, a shadow casting them, and the two were sulking. Naruto was sitting next to Hinata- the girl who had the biggest crush on Naruto. And (y/n) was sitting next to Gaara, (y/n)- the girl who just formed a slight crush on Gaara.

~ Gaara's Pov (hell yeah) ~

This girl... Her face, every time she sees me, or makes eye contact with me.. Her whole face turns red, but every time I see her, it feels weird.. I believe her name is (y/n).. (Y/n).. Uzumiki? No.. It was Uzumaki..

I don't like her one bit.

___________________

OK I fixed this chapter up a bit, reason being that Gaara was completely out of character. And it just doesn't suit the story at all. So, they were not minor changes just more character improvement.

EDITED