Enter: Naruto and (Y/n) Uzumaki (P.2)

Chapter 3: Enter: Naruto and (y/n) Uzumaki (p.2)

As everyone was welcomed and congratulated from their families outside the academy, Naruto was talking to Mizuki-Sensei.
____________________________________

The Hokage was outside the academy, next to Iruka-Sensei. The two kept a close eye on Naruto, (y/n), and Mizuki-Sensei. As the Naruto and Mizuki-Sensei left, (y/n) was left alone on the swing.

"Iruka. There is something we need to talk about." The Hokage told Iruka-Sensei. Eyes still locked to where, Mizuki and Naruto once were.

__________________________

"Iruka-Sensei, is tough. But he is not against you." Mizuki-Sensei told the Naruto.

"Then why, why only me? He's not that harsh on (y/n).." Naruto asked.

Mizuki-Sensei looked up at sky. "He wants you to be strong with all his heart. He wants you to protect your sister and yourself. But that'll never happen if he goes easy on you."

"He's like you, you know?" Mizuki added. "No parents..."

"But, This time, I really wanted to graduate. I'm glad my sister did. I am, but. I won't be able to be with her. " Naruto said, disappointment in his usually happy voice.

"And I guess I have to tell you." Mizuki stated, a smile appearing on his features. "Huh?" Naruto had a confused look on his face. "It's a secret, but I'm gonna let you in on it" a secret?

____________________________________

"Iruka-Sensei! Iruka-Sensei! Iruka-Sensei! Gawh! Open up the door it's something important, ya know!"

Iruka opened the door, being welcomed by an impatient (y/n). "It's Naruto! I overheard him and Mizuki-Sensei talking about finding some sacred scroll thingy magicgy to learn techniques, while I was following them!"

Wait. Did she say, sacred?

"You mean the sealing scroll? No!" Iruka asked or somewhat exclaimed.

"Better idea to go to the Hokage, seriously." (Y/n) said, following Iruka to where he was heading.

____________________________________

"Let's see, the first one is.. Multi Shadow Clone" Naruto read. "No! Not this again, that's my worst Jutsu!" he said, rubbing his head.

After hours of training, on that one certain Justu. Iruka and (y/n) finally found Naruto.

"It's all over. Ah" Iruka-Sensei said. A devilish smirk on his face. Naruto started laughing.

"Naruto! What were you thinking!" (y/n) yelled, pulling on Naruto's ear. "Ow!!!! Heh, Caught me already not bad, you're quick sensei, I only had time to do one technique"

(Y/n) stopped pulling on his ear.

'He's been out here practicing, I can tell how hard he has been working' Iruka-Sensei thought.

"Listen Iruka-Sensei, I'm gonna show you this amazing jutsu, and you are going to let me graduate and then everything will be okay! That's the way it works, right? Everyone who learns the jutsu from the scroll pases"

'what the heck, Naruto.' (y/n) thought to herself. Face palming.

"No, Naruto. Bro, You've got it all wrong." (Y/n) said, "where did you get that idea?" Iruka asked, confused on his explanation on passing the test. "Mizuki-Sensei told me about it, believe it!"