#134 Jet Pack Blues

*song preference* FOB :)

////////////////////////////////////////

His POV

Ashton:

"I remember 'Baby, come home'"

The screams of the crowd died down and as I make my way backstage I see someone who looked like Y/N. It made my heart skip a beat but it wasn't her. Of course it wasn't, she was asleep in the bed that was far too big for just her. She probably feel asleep curled up with my hoodie or wearing one of my T-Shirts. I didn't realize that I was stood in the middle of a walk way. Apologizing, I make my way back to the dressing room. Falling onto the couch, I allow myself to get lost in my imagination again. I remember how Y/N begged me not to leave but I told her that it would only be a few months. I remember her crying as I left and her asking for me to come home. I remember her smell, her laughter, I remember her saying "Baby come home."

Calum:

"Waiting for me in the downpour outside"

We had just finished up at the studio and as I exit I notice Y/N standing in the rain, waiting for me. Her hair fell over her face as the rain poured down her face. Her clothes were wet and stuck to her body. She had her hood pulled up but it provided little protection against the downpour. Making my way to her, I wrap her up in a hug. "What are you doing outside in the rain babe, you're gonna get sick?" I ask, grinning at her. "I don't know, I liked the way it looked," She answered, grinning back at me. "I love you," I reply, laughing as I kiss her.

Luke:

"Don't you remember how we used to split a drink?"

I recognized her straight away, the way her body moved as she leaned against the bar and asked for a drink. She smiled as she accepted the drink. Flashbacks flooded as I make my way over to her. We used to stay up all night, talking about everything and anything. She would laugh when my eye lids would droop because of how tired I would and I would tickle her as we fell to the floor in a heap of laughter. "Remember how we used to split a drink?" I ask her once I reach her. She raised an eyebrow at me as I sat down, smiling hopefully at her.

Michael:

"Honey, don't you leave"

Screams and yelling, everything seemed to going by so fast and through all the anger I didn't notice that she was packing a bag. "Where-Where are you going?" I ask as I feel everything crash around me. "I'm leaving Michael, I deserve better," She answered, not making eye contact with me. "Honey, don't leave. Please," I beg, my voice cracking at the end as silent tears fell down my face. Silent tears that reflected on her face. "I-I'm sorry Michael," She whispers, closing the door behind her.