#34 He Cooks For You

Michael:You were working late tonight and Michael had the day off. He decided to make you a nice dinner for when you got home. "Ok I will make her chicken. She likes chicken. And maybe some pasta. Yeah, chicken and pasta," he mumbled to himself. He cooked the chicken in the oven and boiled the pasta. However, he burnt all of it when you got home. "Aw, baby. Thanks but how 'bout we order some pizza?" you said picking up the phone.

Calum:Today was your anniversary. Two years of being together. Calum wanted to make the dinner special. He made penne pesto and chocolate cake. You got home and sat down to eat. "Babe, this is delicious," you moaned taking a bite. "Wait, it's desert time." He got up and brought out the cake. Next to it was a box. You opened the box and in it was a ring. You gasped and looked at Calum, "(Y/N) I love you with all my heart and I can never stop loving you. Will you marry me?" "Yes yes yes!" you screamed. He slipped the ring on your finger. "Ok now time for cake," he said cutting it.

Luke:You were home sick. You could barely get out of bed. Luke decided to stay home and take care of you. "Luke," you called out. "Penguin." He appeared in the doorway with a tray of foods and drinks. "Hey baby, how ya feeling?" "Bad," you said sitting up. "Well I made you chicken soup and made you a cup of tea. And after you finish that I got Ben and Jerry's ice cream so we can cuddle and watch movies in bed," he put the tray on the bed. "Thank you so much Lukey," you said kissing his cheek and waited for him to come sit with you and cuddle.

Ashton:Last night was the night you decided to give yourself to him. It was your first time and he made it special. It was perfect. The sun was shining through the curtains, waking you up. You rolled over to his side and it was empty. You heard clashing of pans downstairs, so you got up and put on his shirt. He was making you breakfast. "Hi," you whispered on his back, wrapping your arms around his waist. "Ugh hun, I wanted to surprise you." "It's ok. It's the thought that counts," you said, hugging him tighter and resting your head on his back. "Well, the pancakes are done. Let's go sit down and eat."