#13 He Sings You A Song

Luke:

Unpredictable was your favorite song of the boys.It was the first song you heard by them and you fell in love immediately.You heard a knock at the door and you opened it to find Luke standing there with his acuostic guitar."Can I sing you a song"He says you nodd your head, he sits on the edge of your bed and starts to strum the the of 'Unpredictable'

Ashton:

You hadn't seen Ash for a while since he was on tour so you wanted to suprise him at the concert in your home tour,But to only soon relize that he was suprising you too "I would like to dedicate this song to my lovley lady y/n"He annouced as the boys start singing 'Beside You'

Calum:

You and Calum were strolling through the park when you sit down at a bench he turns to you and says "I'm going to sing you a song" he says pretty loudly you laugh and say "Awh thats cute Cal".He cleared his throat and started signing 'Gotta get Out' to sum up how it went there was a crowd of people around you cheering and clapping.

Micheal:

You couldn't sleep, you keep tossing and turning you woke up Micheal "babe whats wrong?"he says grogerly "I can't sleep,Can you sing to me?" he nodded he starts singing 'Heartbreak Girl' and half way through the song you were sound asleep.