#33 You Tell Him Your Pregnant

Luke:

I came into the living room with a big box dressed with colorful wrapping paper. Luke looked up from his phone with a confused look. “What’s this?” He asked cautiously, as I sat it down in his lap.

"Open it up." He hesitated for a moment but went on and ripped the paper. With a pair of scissors he opened the box to reveal baby cloths. Bright pink baby booties, sweaters, onesies and socks. I smiled at him brightly.

Luke scrunched his eyebrows together as he wrestled around lifting the objects in it until he saw the stick with a plus sign. His eyes began to water. “Really?” He held the pink baby shirt close to him.

I nodded. “I’m going to be a daddy.” He whispered. “I’M GOING TO BE A DADDY!” He jumped up and kissed me hard. “I’m going to be a daddy!!”

Michael:

A smile crept upon my lips as I put on FIFA to play with Michael. 1, 2, 3 remotes. Perfect. He walked in with a bowl of popcorn and a confused look on his face.

"Why is there three remotes?" He pointed at the new baby blue one.

"Because you want your son to learn how to play too, don’t cha?"

So many emotions swept across his face before he dropped the popcorn and ran at me, picking me up, and kissing me repeatedly. “Oh my god.” He put me down and leaned in to my belly. “Hi. I’m your dad. You’re going to learn to play FIFA so you can kick mommy’s butt.” I softly smacked his head.

"Hey!"

Calum:

I sat at the table nervously watching Calum eat. “You alright babe?” He asked with spaghetti hanging out of his mouth.

"Yeah, yeah. I’m fine." He looked at me unsure. "I just have a present for you." I left the room for a moment to come back with a medium sized box.

"What is it?" He questioned hugging it to his body.

"Well open it maybe." He tore off the paper and opened the box to find a single raddle in it.

He picked it up and shook it until he realized it had a note. Calum read it aloud, “this isn’t for you, sorry babe. It’s for our-” his eyes glowed. “BABY!” He sat the raddle down and looked at my belly. “Do you know what it is.” The smile on his face was uncontrollable.

"No."

"I hope you know we are going to find out because I cannot take the anticipation."

Ashton:

It wasn’t unusual for me to set out the cloths for the day for both me and Ash (because otherwise he would wear the cloths from the day before). But today I was setting out an extra set. I laid them all out and went into the bathroom. In about two minuets he would come up and put his cloths on. So I sat and waited.

"Y/n?" Ashton slowly pushed the door open to the bathroom. I put my make up brush down and came out of the bathroom.

"Yeah babe?" I tried to act as innocent as possible.

"What’s this?" He asked quietly, pointing to the baby cloths set out right next to his. I was actually very proud of myself. The baby band tee. The baby skinny jeans. The baby bandana.

"I just thought you’d want to see how your mini me was going to dress just like you." A smile was spread ear from ear on his beautiful face.

"We’re going to be having a baby? We’re going to be having a boy?" He came close to me and felt my stomach (that was already beginning to grow).

"Yeah." I whispered. I just couldn’t believe that the man of my dreams and I were going to be having the baby of my dreams.

Ash knelt down to my stomach and pressed a kiss to it. “Hi baby.” He whispered to it. “You don’t know it yet, but you’re going to be the luckiest baby ever. You get to have your mommy as a mommy.”