#1 How You Meet

Luke:

It was your first day of High School you were really nervous because you have been home schooled all your life and you didn't know what to expect.You wanted to wake up super early that morning so you have the longest time to get ready,But that wasn't the case you slept through your alarm so you only had 10 minutes to get ready even worse you where having a bad hair day you were rushing you couldn't find your hairbrush "Mum have you seen my hairbrush anywhere?"You yell out "Yeah it's in your ensite" your mum yelled back.You put up your thick untidy hair up into a messy bun with a navy blue lace ribbon,You grab your bag and phone and plant a kiss on your mums cheek before flying out the door to school.You get to school with a 2 minutes to spare,You were walking to the reception office to get you timetable and locker number when you feel a ball hit you in the back of your head,You turn around to see who hit you when you see a tall blonde boy with amazing blue eyes "Holy shit I'm so sorry"The gorgeous boy said "It's okay um I have to go"you say as you start to walk off,he grabs your arm and turns you around "I'm Luke"he says with his hand out for a hand shake "I'm (y/n)"You say nervously shacking his hand"see you around (y/n)" he says as you smile and walk off.

Ashton:

You and your friend were going to the Killers' latest tour and you were pumped to see them as you have been obsessed with them for most of your life.Your taking your best friend,When you get there you get you find your where you where meant to be which were no suprise to you it was the mosh pit.Half way through the concert you moved really close to the front you were dancing and singing at the top of your lungs when someone elbowed you in the face you turned around "hey watch it"you snap facing a curly hair boy "Sorry,How can I make it up to you" he said apologetically "what about you give me your number and we will sort it out from there"You said firtatiously with a wink

Calum:

"But mummy I don't want to go"You say as your mum gets you dressed for your first day at primary school"your going to love it,Your going to make new friends you won't want to come home"your mum reassures you"If you say so".You get to school and your mum walks you in and finds your classroom "I have to go now I will see you at the end of the day"your mum says leaving a kiss on your forhead "Bye mummy" you say in a little voice.You turn around and see a boy with dark hair and dark eyes "Hi,I'm Calum"he says cheerfully "I'm (y/n)" you replied you talked for a little while and at the end of the conversation you say "I think we are going to be the bestest friends"As you do your little secret handshake.It's the end of the day and your having do much fun like your mum said and you don't wanto to go home,you see your mum standing outside and you walk with calum outside hand in hand "Mummy this is my friend that is a boy,Calum"your mum laughed"nice to meet you Calum".

Michael:

You have known Micheal since you were little your mums were best friend so you always went over to their place or they came over to your place so the mums can catch up and you two could have a play date.

⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄⁄

Hey Guys,

Sorry about Micheal's I couldn't really write anything because you meet when you were 16 months so I'm very sorry,Please forgive me

Lia xx