#104 Shopping For Baby Clothes

Luke:

Luke’s giggle filled your ears when you placed the penguin beanie you had found at one of the shelves on top of your head, placing your arms flat against your waist and starting to make what Luke would clarify as possibly bird sounds. “You’re such an idiot.” He laughed, taking off the beanie from your head, your hair messy and electrical by the removal. “But we’re getting it anyways.” He put the beanie down in your trolley, you rolling your eyes by him as you guys walked towards the checkout, ready to pay for the big pile amount of clothes for your little baby boy. Luke’s eyebrows furrowed as he reached his hands down in his pockets, trying to find the shopping list and check if everything was crossed off. “I can’t believe that Liz made you a list.” Your shook your head at him in disbelief with a laugh, Luke just sending you a glance. “If it wasn’t for this, we would have been fucked in here and you know it.” You only nodded your head at him as the two of you worked together to get your clothes on the counter in front of the cashier. The lady behind the counter smiled at you guys, her tall slim body making you instantly cock your head in half jealousy, taking a glance down at your own body, letting out a sigh as you felt like a balloon at a circus. “I think you’ve bought anything in this store.” The cashier chucked as she beeped the stuff in, you just rolling your eyes and poking you credit card into Luke stomach, him being polite and smile at the girl. “Yeah, well we don’t want to come here more than just once.” You smirked, Luke elbowing you by your rather rude comment, but you couldn’t care, the pregnancy hormones had its power over you. When you guys had finished paying, the cashier returned back the credit card to Luke, “Here you go Mr.. Y/L/N?” She questioned, after reading the card and giving it to Luke. “Oh, we’re not married or anything.” He admitted, taking the card and giving it to you. The cashier suddenly got a sudden change on her face, smiling slightly at Luke which he returned. If it wasn’t for you trying to behave right, you had puked instantly – over the both of them. “Luke, come on, I’m hungry and we’re going home now.” You mumbled, taking one of the bags and pushing it into his stomach, him letting out a huff and tearing his eyes away from the cashier to look down at you. “Since when did you turn into such a commanding sourcream?” He questioned, looking down at you odd as you just shrugged your shoulders, just wanting to leave this place already as fast as possible. Luke took the two other bags in his arms as you took the last one, the cashier sending him a flirting smile as the two of you started to walk out in an intense awkward silence.

Calum:

Going to the mall with the boys sounded nice at first. But that was something that you know classified as being a “drunken” statement. After running around at one of the baby clothing shops, fangirling and screaming up over whatever song of theirs that was played in the radio and almost breaking one of the baby scooters, you were quite tired of them to be honest, and Calum didn’t seemed pleased either, even though he did was a part of some of it. ”Okay guys, can we be serious for a second?” Calum questioned with a laugh as Ashton and Michael placed the scooter back on its place, turning their attention towards Calum. ”Yeah, I think the fun is over for today.” Ashton smiled, the 5 of you following each other away from the toy department and heading towards clothing. ”I think we should start out by looking at some t shirts.” You said, starting to roam through the piles and racks, roaming through the clothes. With all the boys’ tall frames, they had to kneel down to even look at some of the baby clothes, making sure it was the right sizes they would find. ”I think he will like these.” Michael suddenly popped up from other the other racks with what seemed to you like an actual sweet and cute shirt. ”I actually like that Michael; I think we will take it.” You reached out for the shirt and Michael passed it by in delight, sticking his tongue out at Ashton. ”See. He already knows who his favourite uncle is gonna be.” Luke lifted himself up from one of the other racks as well, Ashton and him glaring at Michael with an expression of disbelief. ”Please Michael. We all know that I will be the favourite uncle.” Luke stated, lifting his hands in the air and looking over at you and Calum for approval. ”No Luke, that’s incorrect. Everyone loves drummers, see?” Ashton held up a green mint shirt with a font saying ”Drummer boy” on it, a pleased smile on his lips as he showed it around. ”Listen mate, you can’t be the fucking favourite uncle, you still don’t know how to play Fifa yet!” Luke stated, Michael trying to muffle a laugh. ”You think that is funny Clifford? Well, let’s see if the boy doesn’t get scared away with that reddish haystack you’re calling hair.” Your mouth went wide by the sudden fight between the boys, Calum smacking his palm against his forehead before pulling onto your arm, wanting you to get away from the scenario as fast as possible. ”Come over here. I’ve seen some cute football jerseys I’m dying to buy for him.” He smiled softly down at you and rested his hand on your belly, the faint sound of the boys in the background arguing making you chuckle lightly, letting them be alone now.