#143 2:15 AM

Michael- You rolled over, staring at the clock on the bedside table. The bright red numbers showed you it was 2:15 in the morning. You sighed as you rolled back over staring at the empty bed. Michael was supposed to be home an hour ago. As if on cue you heard the front door open and then shut. His footsteps echoed through the quite house. The moonlight seeped in through the window of the room illuminating the bed. Michael opened the bedroom door and walked in. You sat up in bed looking at his figure rummaging through the dresser in front of you. "Michael," you whispered. He stopped immediately and turned to look at you. "I didn't think you'd still be awake," he mumbled, a hint of tipsiness in his voice. "I couldn't sleep," you replied. The silence continued as Michael stripped himself down to a pair of boxers and a t-shirt. He climbed into the bed and pulled you into him. "Sleep now, princess," he mumbled into your hair. The scent of alcohol and cologne lulled you to sleep.

Luke- Headlights streamed through the window as your boyfriend pulled into your driveway. You grabbed your phone and walked out the front door. "Babe it's 2:15 am, why are we getting McDonald's now?" You ask, through the window of his black car. "I'm just hungry. Get in babe," He whined. You giggled tiredly, but got in anyway. Your large hoodie served as warmth from the chilly Australian air. "I don't see why you couldn't beg on of the other jet lagged boys to go get Macca's with you," you whined. "I wanted to go with my girlfriend, is that such a crime?" He asked glancing your way. You rolled your eyes and rest your head against your hand. Sleep seems to overtake you, as you soon wake up to the smell of fries. Glancing over to the driver's seat you don't see Luke. You leave the car, as see Luke sitting sitting on a bench in front of the car overlooking the beach. You sit beside him. "Didn't wanna wake you," he says handing you a thing of fries. You smile and place a kiss on his cheek before eating your fries.

Ashton- Music loudly blared through your house as you and Ashton sang along loudly. He spun you out and then back into his arms. You swayed slowly to the music playing, and couldn't wipe the wide smile off your face. "It's 2:15 am we should probably go to bed," Ashton whispered into your ear. You sighed and turned around to look at him. "If we do then that means you're gonna be gone soon," you said. He frowned before shutting off the music. "I'll be home in three weeks, it's really short this time," he responded. You sighed but followed him, reluctantly, up the stairs to the bedroom. You both got under the covers snuggling up to each other. "I'm gonna miss you," you whispered, as you ran your fingers over his arm. "I know. I'm gonna miss you too babe," He whispered back, his lips pressing a kiss to your forehead. Silence surrounded the two of you, but your couldn't stop thinking about him leaving again. "I love you," he said quietly. You smiled and snuggled into him more, "I love you too."

Calum- "2:15 am Calum! It's 2:15 am! I'm going to fight you if you don't get home right now!" You yell into the phone, leaving one more message for your boyfriend. Pacing the living room your boyfriend finally parades in, drunk as ever. "Calum!" You yell turning to look at him. He stops and looks up at you. A huge smile is on his face as he sees you. "Babe," He smiles. His eyes are practically hearts, but you barely noticed as you angrily walked over to him. "You're drunk and it's super late. You do remember that tomorrow morning we have to go see my parents?" You lecture as you help him to the bedroom. "You're so pretty baby," he smiles, as he places kisses on your shoulder. You sigh and help him get undressed so he could get some sleep. "I'm so mad at you," you whisper. His face drops as he pouts. "Babyyy nooo, I'm sorry," he says and gives you a tight squeeze. You let out a breath, "I know. Just go to bed, okay." He nods and gets into the bed. You climb in after him and shut your bedside light off. "Goodnight, princess," he mumbles as he holds you close to him. You smile and press and kiss to his forehead, "goodnight."