#40 'Heartache On The Big Screen'

Luke:

'It started out like the movies,But it ended like a bad dream.’

When you met Luke it felt like something out of a movie. The girl who no one noticed meets the boy that everyone notices and changed her love. Now after so long things are changing, you loved him.. so you thought. He loves you and there’s no questioning it. All the arguments that have been going on are your fault and you knew that. “Luke, maybe we just need some space from each other.” You said after so many arguments and so many tears. “No, YOU need space.” Luke said making you feel worse than you already felt. “Luke I’m sor-” You started but were cut off. “No you’re not (Y/N).” He said just as angry as you had been all week. You walked over to Luke to try and calm him down. Luke moved to quickly and made you flinch, he stormed off into your shared bedroom that soon would only be his. He slammed the door and within that time you finally did what everyone was telling you to do. You left. You were hoping that sometime along the line that Luke would find someone a lot better than you, someone who could love him as much as he loved you.

Calum:

'Curtain opened, heard the crowd roar, 
This one’s a repeat, seen it before.’ 
His p.o.v.)

I was about to go on stage and sing the song I wrote for (Y/N). I didn’t want to but I had to. It hurts to know she left me for someone else. “We’re on in 5 minutes.” Michael called to me. “Okay.” I answered like I was fine and ready. I wanted to call (Y/N) and tell her how much I loved her and how much I wanted her back. She would never listen to me though. She loves him, I love her. I don’t even remember how we got into that argument that ended it all. I only remember the good things. I remember how she played with my hair, I remember how we kissed, I remember the freckle right behind her ear that I loved so much. I was cut off by my thoughts, “It’s time.” Ashton yelled. Right when I got up to go on stage my phone started ringing I couldn’t look at it I didn’t have time. I ran out onto the stage and saw everyone cheer for us. The song went on and then I had to sing the song. After the show I didn’t want to talk to anyone. I looked at my phone to see who was calling earlier and there were 4 missed calls from (Y/N).

Ashton:

‘Rewind to the stuff before it all went wrong.’

Ashton didn’t mean to make you mad. He didn’t mean to scare you when he started yelling at you for something that wasn’t your fault. Ashton accidentally broke his drums and when you asked him what was wrong he flipped out on you. His short temper was something you could deal with but not when it’s like that. You’ve never seen him like that. He wasn’t the type to get mad like that. He never got mad like that. Maybe it was the stress or maybe he just wanted to let out anger. “(Y/N) I’M DONE WITH YOU AND EVERYTHING.” He yelled at you. That hurt you a lot. It didn’t matter how mad he got you never thought he would say he was done with you. “You don’t mean that.” You whispered. “I DID.” Ashton said making you cry a little. You had nothing else to say so you didn’t say anything. You turned around and walked out of now HIS house and his life.

Michael:

‘Back to square one, where I started, 
As I stand here, broken hearted.’ 
(His p.o.v.)

When did everything change and why did it change I thought to myself as I sat here on the bench where I met (Y/N). I didn’t mean for her to get hurt. When I met (Y/N) I was heartbroken and she seemed to make everything better. Now here I am heartbroken again but because of someone who I actually love. I miss her. It was only one argument and I didn’t know what to do so I ended it. I regret it now. After 3 nights without her beside me. I sat there longer. I don’t know what I was waiting for but I felt like I needed to wait a little longer. I kept sitting and waiting for something that was never gonna never show up. I got up ready to leave. That’s when I found it. I found what I’ve been in search for this whole time. “Oh, Hi (Y/N)”