#65 You Tease Him

Michael:  you were feeling very tuned on this morning, but you couldn’t do anything about it as Michael had the boys over for dinner and really screwed up your planed night, “hey y/n, come  and help me” you heard him yelling from the kitchen “ I don’t mind you inviting them, but at least tell me” you said in a low as you handled him the dishes and then you had a thought, you came by him whispering  in his ears “Do you think the kitchen floor will be too cold to have sex?” then you walked away as if it was just a passing idea as he was trying to keep his cool!

Luke: Luke had been busy, rehearsing  and didn’t have enough time for you “y/n, I “I’ll be at the studio all day, sorry love” Luke kisses your forehead and walks out once again. You let out a huff and lean back into the couch, turn on the tv and spend the whole day watching it! Neglecting every text and voice call. By the night, you went upstairs to shower, to hear from down stairs that Luke had arrived but you had already planed something, as he entered the room, you were prancing around the room in your new lace bra, Pretending that you don’t know he’s watching as you prepared your outfit to go out only to find him grabbing you’re waist ”oh, I don’t think you’re going anywhere!”

Ashton: Being with Ashton in the studio while he’s recording with the boys is fun, but also you get to stay alone a lot doing nothing, but today was different it was last day recording, you and the boys were going out for dinner . Sitting down and ordering when you started moving your hands over his member, as he breathes in sharply, trying to focus. His face is turning pink and he licks his lips, you could her whisper “y/n stop doing that” you gave him a naughty look ”doing what?” you said as you remove your hand, you see that Ashton couldn’t  keep his cool. Unexpectedly you found him grabbing your hands “Uhmm, guys please cancel our order” “Sure thing Ash, I think you will enjoy it more at your flat!” Michael said smirking while Luke and Calum were hilariously laughing!

Calum:  Calum wanted to spend all day with the boys since he missed them so much after you both returned from vacation you spent with your family” y/n  are you sure you’ll be okay alone?”he asked for the 3d time  “yes, Calum go!” you huffed, as you were busy cleaning your messy flat, “fine, I’ll be back by night!” he kissed your forehead and left!. You had so much to do in the flat so you couldn’t waste much time, by afternoon you had finished cleaning an were missing Calum so much, you picked your phone to find a text message from him saying he misses you, so you thought about teasing him a little bit ”I want you so bad, I keep thinking about last night!” and you put down your phone, not expecting him to reply very soon, so you went upstairs and took a shower as you walked out of the bathroom, you found Calum standing in front of you only in his boxers, pulling you very close giving you a very steamy hot kiss, then he broke the kiss “I want you so bad, I couldn’t wait till night!”