#138 You Find Out Your Pregnant

Luke: You hadn't been feeling too good for the past few weeks. You've been really nauseous most of the time, and you were bloated more days than normal. And the thing that caught your attention the most is that you hadn't had your period yet. You knew the signs and what they were trying to tell you, but you absolutely refused to believe it. Well that was until you were staring down at the pregnancy test that read positive. Of course you hadn't expected Luke to just walk into the bathroom without knocking, but of course today things weren't going exactly your way. "(Y/N)? Is that...a pregnancy test?" You heard your boyfriend say, pausing in between the words. You were still too shocked to speak, and you had nodded your head. Luke bit his lip as his eyes were glued to you, "Well, what does it say?" He asked as his voice stopped from cracking as he tried to stay calm and breathe. You just handed him the test, a tear slipping down your cheek, afraid he would be angry with you. The blonde haired boy gently took the test from you and gasped as he saw the result. He set the test on the counter before walking up behind you and kissed your neck, "Baby why are you crying? This is a happy day!" He said softly, trying to cheer you up as a smile erupted onto his face. You were shocked and turned to look at Luke, another tear falling, "Yo-You're not mad?" You asked him, your voice squeaking. Luke chuckled and shook his head, wiping the tears away before kissing you gently then pulling away. "Of course not! I'm happy (Y/N)! We're going to have a baby!!" He said, his hands resting on your waist. You sniffled and smiled now, glad that Luke wasn't angry. You giggled and hugged him tightly, now very excited to have the baby.

Calum: "(Y/N), you're going to the hospital and that's final. You've been throwing up for two weeks straight and you're not yourself anymore. Something has to be wrong!" You mother said as she looked at you, grabbing a few things so that she could bring you to the hospital. You groaned and rolled your eyes, "Mom I'm fine. I'm probably going to start my period soon or something. It's nothing." You said, standing your ground and insisting that nothing was wrong. Soon your mom had enough and just basically had dragged you out the house and made you get into the car so she could bring you to the hospital. You grumbled and crossed your arms before huffing, not pleased she was making you go to the doctor over nothing! When the both of you arrived you saw Calum waiting there, worry written all over the poor boys face. "Mom you called and told Calum?!" You asked shocked. Your mother only nodded her head, "He has a right to know (Y/N), his IS your boyfriend after all." Your mother stated as she parked her car. You huffed again and got out the car, "Calum it's nothing. I'm fine." You said but Calum wouldn't hear it either. "No you're not! Something is wrong babe. It would really make your mom and I feel better if you'd see the doctor, so please." He said as he gently took your hands. "Fine.." You agreed. Thirty or so minutes later you were sat in a room, waiting for the results to tell you why you were feeling the way you have for the pass few weeks. "Well, it seems that you're pregnant! Congratulations! Please make sure to see us again in about 4 weeks for a check up on the baby's progress." The doctor said, basically making your eyes bulge. "What?!" All three people said to the doctor, before the doctor showed the results himself. Calum turned to you with a nervous smile, "So uh, we should probably go baby shopping, right?"

Ashton: "Baaaabe! Babe! Did it say yet? What's the result?!" Ashton asked you from the opposite side of the bathroom door. You had told Ashton you were going take a pregnancy test since you had skiped your period and you just wanted to make sure that there wasn't something seriously wrong. You clicked your tongue at Ashton's many questions and you just ignored him until the test showed either positive or negative. "Oh come on (Y/N), throw me a bone here! I'm curious!!" Ashton said again, making you snort. "You don't say?" You replied. Then the five minutes had ended and there before you held the results as if you were pregnant or not. Your eyes grew wide and you unlocked the bathroom door, standing there and looking at Ashton, who was fiddling with his fingers. "Well?" He asked before walking in, placing a hand on you. You swallowed before a smile appeared on your face. "Ash, get ready, because in nine months we'll have a new edition to our family!" You squealed to your boyfriend, showing him the positive test. You weren't nervous about Ashton since he already told you he was going to be here no matter what the result was. Oh man but was Ashton excited.. "I'm gonna be a dad. I'M GONNA BE A DAD!" He said before hugging you tightly and spinning you around, his heart beating fast in his chest. You laughed happily, so glad you had Ashton in your life. "I love you so much Ashton. This baby will have the best dad ever." You said, your eyes brimming with happy tears. Ashton smiled and kissed your forehead, "And the baby will have the best mommy ever." He whispered before pulling you into another hug.

Michael: You had been sitting on the couch for the past few minutes with Michael, chatting with him about random things when you felt a bit sick to your stomach. You winced a bit before getting up and running to the bathroom, feeling like you're about to vomit. Michael of course was worried and followed you, seeing that you were sick. He grimaced a bit the nasty smell of the vomit, but he sucked it up and grabbed a pony tail holder and putting your hair in a bun so that it woudn't fall in your face. You threw up a few more times before you were done, and Michael looked at you sympathetically. "Let me grab your toothbrush." He said gently, before grabbing your toothbrush and wetting it before putting the toothpaste on it and handing it to you. You flushed the toilet, tired of the sickening smell, then thanking Michael. You brushed your teeth, feeling Michael kiss your cheek gently. "Babe maybe you should take a test or something. Weren't you suppose to start a few days ago?" Michael asked you, his arms around your waist. You spit out the toothpaste, leaving your mouth fresh and clean, "Oh man you're right.." You said. A couple of minutes past and you and Michael were staring at the test to see the result. Then the double plus sign came up, indicating that you were in fact pregnant. "WE'RE GONNA HAVE A BABY CLIFFORD!" Michael said excitedly before kissing your cheek and running off to call his mom. You laughed a bit, happy tears pricking at your eyes.