#51 Cuddling

Luke

The sound of Luke’s sobs woke you. You hurriedly shook him, trying to wake him up from the horrible dream he was having. “Luke! Luke!” you shouted over and over. His eyes shot open, seeing you he pulled you down to him. “What was that about?” you asked lightly. “I dreamt you had left me” His voice was shaking as he tried to catch his breath. “I’m not leaving, I’m here as long as you want me to be” you assured him and cuddled into his side. “I love you y/n” he mumbled into your hair and kissed your forehead. “I love you, Luke, so much” you uttered.

 Calum

You had assumed it was a one night stand. After meeting Calum at a bar downtown, after his show, he had asked you back to his hotel room. You had, had the best time of your life and now it was done. You looked at his panting form and stood up slowly, reaching for your pants. “Y/n? where are you going?” he inquired, giving you a confused look. “home?” you shrugged. “Why?” he frowned deeply. He really didn’t want you to leave. “Because this-“ you gestured to the space between the two of you “is finished?” you looked to him for confirmation. He laughed and shook his head. “Stay. Cal wants to cuddle” he said in a child-like voice. You smiled and laid back down next to him, drawing patterns on his chest.

 Ashton

Ashton flopped down across the foot of your bed. You shoved him lightly with your foot but he refused to move. “Ash? Are you ok?” you asked and he shook his head into the blanket. You crawled over to him and laid on your stomach next to him. “What’s the matter?” “People are being mean again” He said, his voice muffled by the blanket. “People are stupid, if they can’t see how amazing and kind you are then they aren’t worth it” you told him. You kissed the side of his head and heard him chuckle lightly. “I love yooou” You said in a sing-song voice. “I love you too y/n, more then you’ll ever know”

 Michael

He never stayed the night at yours and you never stayed at his. That was the deal. Friends with benefits is all you and Michael had ever had for the last three years. You thought it would have stopped when the band took off but he insisted it kept going. You didn’t complain. He was amazing. “Ok, see you tomorrow” You kissed his cheek and you held your boots in your hand. He was sat on the bed with a goofy grin. You grabbed your phone from his desk and turned to say goodbye. But Michael grabbed your arm and pulled you down on top of him. You giggled and you rolled over next to him. “Stay this time. The bed get cold without you” he said as he buried his head in your hair. “Only for a little bit” you agreed.