#77 Pregnancy Mood Swings

Ashton: You were laying in bed with Ashton, now requiring more space than usual because of your pregnant stomach. The two of you had been facing each other, simply talking. Then as you began to start thinking you became quiet and suddenly you were beginning to cry. “Babe, what’s wrong?” Ashton asked, seeming confused. You sniffed through your now clogged nose, “I was just thinking…the baby is almost 8 months now! Soon he’ll be crawling and walking and talking and going off to school and then going to college and he’ll leave us!” you were breathing heavy now, the tears still flowing. “Aw, hey, the baby isn’t even born yet! We have plenty of time. We’re going to have the best son ever” Ashton wiped your tears from your face and rubbed your belly soothingly. You began to calm down after having another mood swing which was quite common for you now especially at night. “Sorry, babe” you smiled.

Calum: Tonight you were supposed to be going to an award show with Calum and you’d also be walking the red carpet with him. Unfortunately, you were having difficulties with your dress. “I can’t wear this! I can’t go out like this!” you shouted. Calum walked into your room moments later, “What’s going on?” he asked. “I look terrible in this dress! I’m so pregnant it just looks all wrong! Everyone will think I look horrible, and I can’t pose for photos with you people won’t even want our photo. I think I’ll just stay here” you frowned, sitting on the bed. “I think you look beautiful in that dress. You’re pregnant, babe! It’s normal to look like that, you’re supposed to. I’m proud to be going with you because I get to show off your pregnant belly and how happy I am that we’re starting a family” he said, sitting down and putting his arm around you. “Thanks, Cal” you smiled. “Now let’s go! It’s baby’s first red carpet!” he shouted.

Luke: Your due date was in one week and you felt like you couldn’t do anything anymore. Your stomach was huge, your feet were swollen, and you back hurt like crazy. Most of the day you spent watching movies, and now you were nearly at the end of Dear John when Luke came through the door. You had been crying ever since the scene where John began burning all the letters Savannah wrote to him. When Luke peaked his head through the doorway you were lounged on the couch with numerous tissues and tears all over your face. “Sad movie day?” he asked, kissing the top of your head. “Yes” you sniffed, “It’s just so sad! Why did she do that to him???” you began to cry again. “Because she’s dumb. Now would you like me to go order some dinner for us and we can watch a happy movie?” Luke suggested. “Yes, and you’re the absolute best” you smiled.

Michael: Now that you were 4 months pregnant you had been getting really weird food cravings. One second it could be pickles and the next it was peanut butter and the next it was peanut butter on pickles. Today it was really bad and you ended up buying a ton of food from the grocery store. When you got home you opened most of what you bought and it was all spread out in front of you. “Woah, babe…” Michael said, walking into the kitchen to find food everywhere. “Are we having a party? Even I don’t eat this much food” he said, walking over towards you. “I’m so hungry!” you exclaimed, eying which food you wanted next. “I can’t help it, this pregnancy is making me hungry for everything” you said. “Well next time, I’ll go to the grocery store” Michael laughed.