#41 Your Turn Ons

Luke: Teasing

I feel like Luke would be a really big tease. He would want you to want him at all times. He would subtly subtly subtly and gently place a kiss behind you hair, starting to leave kisses down you neck. At dinner with his family or the boys he would stroke your inner thigh and grip it tightly when you tried to move his hand. He loved to brush the hair from your face as he cupped your face in his hands to kiss you passionately. If things were getting heated he would hold your arms above your head and nip at your bottom lip until he had you whimpering and begging for him. In public he would run his hand up and down your back getting lower and lower each time. He would wrap himself around you and keep his head on your shoulder so he could whisper sweet nothings or dirty words in your ear while nibbling on it.

Calum: Ass Grabbing 

Calum is an ass guy. He just loves your ass. He would always looks for an excuse to touch it in some way. I think in public he would not care if someone saw him grab your ass. He would love for people to know that you are his because is he very overprotective. He always loves to watch you try on pants. He especially loves when you drag him into Victorias Secret so he can look at you in underwear. Whenever he touched your ass in any way you were pretty much all his. When he grabbed your ass you would release small moans. When things were getting heated he would lay his hands on your ass, kneading it roughly causing you to whimper and moan. You loved when he spanked you. Whenever he would spank you, you would always be begging for more. 

Ashton: Dirty Talk

I am pretty sure Ashton is the dominant one in a relationship. Just seeing you in immense pleasure because of him turns him on. Whenever he dirty talks you can’t handle yourself. You guys could be anywhere and he would lean into you and bite your ear and tell you everything he is gonna do to you later. It would take every ounce of control in your body to not have him take you then and there. Right when he was just about to fuck you he would lean down and tell you all the things he was gonna do to you. Right when things were getting heated he would tell you how much of a bad girl you had been or he would ask you how bad you wanted him until you were crying from frustration. You would absolutely love his voice deep and raspy.

Michael: Love Bites/ Neck Kissing

Like Michael you are territorial. He loved receiving love bites and so did you. Your neck was your most sensitive area and whenever he left hickeys or kissed you there you would pretty much want to rip his clothes off. Michael loved to lay you down on the couch or have you sit in his lap so he could just spend time kissing your neck. Grabbing your neck to tilt your head back he would start to gently suck leaving little bruises as a reminder of the fun times y’all had. If you two were at a party or a club and he was in the mood or he saw other guys staring at you he would pull you to the side to mark you. He wouldn’t stop until you were so turned on you were begging him to fuck you right there in front of everyone.