The Signs Being Bullied?

Don't ask.

Oh, by the way, they will each be bullied the same way.
****************
Aries
"Hey, moron!" Someone sneers, shoving Aries from behind. The boy falls to the ground.

"What are you doing down there?" The bully snickers.

"Admiring how many chins you have." Aries replies airily. "They're really quite interesting!"

The bully's face turns beet red and he swings his foot around, about to kick Aries in the gut, but the boy was ready. He grabs the foot and pushes it up so hard the bully screams, drowning out the sound of his pants ripping.

The bully falls to the ground, whimpering. Aries stands up, gives the bully a swift kick, and spits on him before walking away.

On his way out he high fives Scorpio.

. . .

Taurus
"Hey, moron!" Someone sneers, shoving Taurus from behind. The boy falls to the ground.

"What are you doing down there fatty?" The bully snickers.

Taurus huffs, rolling his eyes, and turns around so he is casually laying on his back, facing the bully.

"Oh, you know, the usual. Speaking to the rats and stuff."

The bully rolls his eyes, "You are too dumb and lazy even to insult!"

Taurus' eyes narrow and something glints in them.

"Oh, he's in for it now." Sagittarius, a bystander, snickers.

The boy on the ground slowly stands up so he is face to face with the bully's smug face.

"Oh, is that so?" Taurus says in a deadly calm voice.

"It is." The bully says, smirking.

Taurus' fist comes out of nowhere, but ends up right in the bully's gut. As the boy keels over Taurus kneels him in the face, making his head snap back. It all happens in two seconds.

The bully collapses on the ground, whimpering, and Taurus leaves like nothing just happened.

. . .

Gemini
"Hey, moron!" Someone sneers, shoving Gemini from behind. The girl falls to the ground, letting out a quick scream, her backpack laying on the ground a couple of feet away, her broken new iPhone next to it.

"What are you doing down there?" The bully snickers.

Gemini starts trembling in rage. She had just gone out and bought the phone two days ago with Aquarius, Cancer, and Pisces. They had taken all sorts of wacky and fun pictures together on it.

This. Bully. Will. Die.

Gemini leaps to her feet and full-body tackles the bully, screaming like a madman the whole time.

. . .

Cancer
"Hey, moron!" Someone sneers, shoving Cancer from behind. The girl falls to the ground.

"What are you doing down there?" The bully snickers.

Cancer starts sniffing. Why was she getting bullied? She tries so hard to be nice to everyone!

That's it! Violence never solves anything, but maybe peace will!

Cancer stands up and gives the bully her brightest smile, surprising him.