Sleepover

The zodiacs are all having a sleepover at Libra's house
*****************
"Time for bed you guys!" Libra exclaims, pushing everyone into the room with the sleeping bags strewn over the floor, "If we're not asleep by four, Mom'll come and yell at us."

"What time is it?" Virgo asks as he lays down.

Leo checks the clock, "Three. We have one hour."

Cancer and Pisces' eyes pop out of their heads, "Three?" Pisces exclaims.

"As in three in the morning?!" Cancer practically shouts.

Gemini winces, "Yeah you guys, jeez! You make a person think you've never been awake later then one!"

Cancer and Pisces frown.

Gemini sighs, "You never have been awake later than one, have you?"

The two slowly nod.

"Wow. That's sad." Aries says, shaking his head. Scorpio, Sagittarius, Aquarius, and Leo all nod.

Cancer shrugs, "What can I say? I love my beauty sleep."

Pisces nods, "Yeah, and the morning is so beautiful! I like to be up early."

"So sad." Aquarius tsks.

"Hey Libra? Do you have any snacks?" Taurus asks the girl hopefully.

Libra nods, "Yep, there's some chips in the cupboard next to the fridge."

"I could go for some chips." Capricorn says, standing up.

"Lets go my man!" Taurus exclaims, high-fiving the boy. The two disappear down the steps.

For a minute nobody speaks.

"Who wants to tell scary stories?" Aries asks spookily.

"Ugh! Not me!" Scorpio groans, "This is so boring!"

She turns to Sagittarius and Aquarius, "Do you want to help me rob a bank?" She asks like she is just asking them if they want to go for a stroll.

The two glance at each other before shrugging and nodding.

Scorpio smiles, "Great! There's one down the street! I've already got a plan."

The three pull open the window and jump out it, disappearing down the street.

Gemini sighs, "I'll go make sure they don't get arrested." She says as she jumps out the window too.

"Well then." Libra comments, closing the window behind them, "Now what?"

"I'm sleepy, I'm going to bed." Pisces announces, turning on her side.

"Me too." Cancer agrees, and seconds later the two are asleep.

"I like to read myself to sleep." Virgo says, pulling out a book and flashlight.

"Ugh! This is so boring!" Libra groans, "It's turning out to be a bust!"

"Not now that we have snacks!"

Libra turns around to see Taurus and Capricorn, their arms full of food.

"We can have tons of fun, talking, eating. It will be great!" Capricorn exclaims, sitting down next to Libra.

Libra beams, "Yay!" She frowns, "But what about the others?"

Aries shrugs, coming over, "We can pull pranks!"

"Oooo!" Leo squeals happily, "Pranks!"

Capricorn smiles evilly, pulling a marker out of nowhere, "Cancer and Pisces will have a couple of surprises when they wake up."

Capricorn walks over to the two girls, grinning, and draws spectacles, mustaches, goatee's, and unibrows on their faces, snickering the whole time.

Leo smiles evilly and adds colorful designs all over their face.

While the two sabotage the girl's faces, Aries walks over to Virgo innocently.

"Hey Virgo!" He sings.

Virgo looks up from his book, a suspicious look on his face, "What did you do Aries?" He asks shortly.

Aries pretends to look shocked, "What? I am so insulted! I haven't done it yet!"

Virgo frowns, "What do you mean-" He starts, but is cut off as Aries launches toward him and shoves sleeping powder down his throat.

Virgo's eyes widen as he realizes what is happening a split second before he passes out, deep in sleep.

Aries' eyes sparkle, "Sorry buddy, but we can have no witnesses! Hopefully the girls will think Scorpio did it."

"Good one Aries! But we have to prank him too." Taurus says evilly, pulling itching and burping powder out of his pocket.

"Oooohhhh!" Aries laughs, high-fiving the boy. Taurus grins and puts the powder in Virgo's mouth, making sure he swallows it.

Libra looks around uncertainly. Her friends are pranking her other friends. It looks like fun, but will her pranked friends hate her?

As she watches Leo, Capricorn, Taurus, and Aries laugh and high five and congratulate each other, she decides it's worth it.

Plus, she has the perfect prank for Gemini, Aquarius, Scorpio, and Sagittarius that she just can't pass up.

Her mom had been pestering her to get rid of them forever, but Libra wouldn't. She decides the scene next morning would be well worth the loss.

. . .

"Nice getaway car Gemini! You saved us!" Sagittarius praises the girl.

Gemini scoffs, "With Aqua's awesome ninja skills, your warning, and Scorpio's plan you wouldn't have needed me."

The four climb back up the building and enter the sleepover room through the window, deciding not to use the door as they don't want to wake up Libra's parents.

Sagittarius quietly closes the door behind them and they see that all of the other zodiacs are fast asleep, Pisces and Cancer's faces snuggled into their sleeping bags so their faces are hidden.

Scorpio snickers, "They don't even know that we almost got arrested."

Aquarius shrugs as she climbs into her bag, "Yeah, well, let's leave it that way. We don't want them knowing we're not the flawless robbing team they think we are."

"Yeah." Sagittarius yawns, snuggling into his bag, "Night guys."

"Night."

"Night."

"Goodnight Sag."

The room is shortly full of snores, the four returning zodiacs completely unaware of the many pregnant spiders hiding in their sleeping bags.

The next day, the peaceful morning was broken by the screams of the pranked zodiacs.