Mystery Shack

This was requested by CosmicCat360 and it is what the signs would do if they visited the mystery shack from Gravity Falls, and it will be a story. Remember the gender list:
Aries: male
Taurus: male
Gemini: female
Cancer: female
Leo: female
Virgo: male
Libra: female
Scorpio: female
Sagittarius: male
Capricorn: male
Aquarius: female
Pisces: female

Sorry if I don't know everything about the Mystery Shack, I don't even watch gravity falls, so I'll have to improvise.

Also, I do not own Dipper, Mabel, Wendy, the Mystery Shack, and ect.

Okay, aaaand.....Go!
*******
All the zodiacs stand in front of the spooky building, confused. The crooked sign attached to the pile of wood reads 'The Mystery Shack'.

"Umm....Scorpio? Why are we here again?" Leo asks Scorpio, who is grinning.

The girl laughs(although it comes out as more of a cackle) and answers, "Rumor has it that this place holds mysteries, and I want to unveil all of them!"

Virgo just sighs and shakes his head.

"Hello! Welcome to the Mystery Shack!" A boy with a hat that has a pine tree on it says, walking toward the zodiacs. There is a girl with a huge smile and a rainbow sweater skipping next to the boy, but what really strikes the zodiacs is the fat pig waddling next to her.

"OHHHH! Dipper can I be their guide? Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleeeeaaaasssseeee?????" The girl begs the boy, Dipper.

Dipper sighs and closes his eyes for a moment before taking a deep, calming breath, then he looks up and smiles sweetly at the girl, "Yes Mabel, you may."

Mabel, the girl, squeals extremely loud which makes all of the zodiacs wince, and she picks up her pig with a huge grin that shows off all her braces, "DID YOU HEAR THAT WADDLES, WE CAN BE THEIR GUIDE!!!!"

The pig oinks and Mabel squeezes him to her chest as all of the zodiacs watch, blinking in mild surprise.

Dipper sighs and looks at the zodiacs, drawing their attention, "Sorry about her. Let's just go."

Pisces and Cancer giggle as the entire group follows Dipper and Mabel toward the Mystery Shack.

. . .

"AWWWW! He's so cute! Can I hold him?" Libra coos, skipping up to Mabel and Waddles with Leo at her side.

Mabel nods, beaming, and holds the pig out to her. Libra squeals and begins cuddling the animal, Leo at her elbow doing the same.

"Welcome to the Mystery Shack!" Dipper exclaims as everyone is inside the building.

"Eew....it smells in here...." Virgo whispers to Capricorn. Capricorn nods in agreement and the two wrinkle their noses and glance over at Leo, Libra, Mabel, and Waddles.

"This is Wendy." Dipper says, introducing the zodiacs to a freckle girl with red hair at the cashier.

"Sup." Wendy greets everyone, nodding at them.

Aries and Sagittarius are immediately at the desk talking to Wendy, leaning against the counter.

"Hey hey hey, whoa whoa whoa!" Dipper cries, leaping in between the two boys and Wendy. All three of them look at Dipper, their eyebrows raised.

Dipper blushes, "We um...we have to.....g-get on with the tour!" He stutters. Aries and Sagittarius look at each other and shrug before getting back into line with their fellow zodiacs. Dipper lets out a breath of relief and follows the two.

"OOO! I want this and this and this and this and-" Gemini squeals, leaping around the entire shop like a rabbit, looking at everything with wide eyes. Taurus heads to the vending machine and gets some chips and pop to snack on while Aquarius, Pisces, and Cancer join Leo and Libra to swoon over Waddles.

"OMG IM GETTING ONE WHEN I GET HOME!" Aquarius promises, staring at the pig with huge, excited eyes. Suddenly, she jumps to her feet, her eyes lighting up, "Never mind, I'm getting one now!" She cries.

"OOO!" Pisces exclaims, jumping to her feet also, "Me too!"

All of the other girls surrounding the pig agree and they sprint outside to the car, jump in, and drive out of sight.

"Oh....well, that happened." Sagittarius says, nodding in acceptance.

"Isn't that your only car?" Dipper asks tentatively.

Aries shrugs, "Yeah, but we'll catch up to them eventually."

Sagittarius nods in agreement, reaching a hand into Taurus' bag of chips and pulling a handful out before shoving it into his face and beginning to chew very loudly.

Dipper's face scrunches up and he stares at all the zodiacs with a weird look in his eyes, "Well, let's continue on with out tour, follow-"

Suddenly, Dipper is interrupted by a maniacal laugh that is familiar to the zodiac's ears.

"Whoops, got to go. Thanks for the tour!" Sagittarius says, running out the door with a wave to Dipper, who watches all the zodiacs follow him, thoroughly confused.

Gemini grabs a hat on her way out the door as Wendy shouts, "HEY YOU NEED TO PAY FOR THAT!" But Gemini doesn't return.

Suddenly, Scorpio runs into the room, still emitting maniacal cackles, "Bye!" She cries, sprinting out the door.

Dipper frowns for a second before his eyes widen as he hears a nearly audible ticking.

"RUN!" He cries and dashes out the door, followed by Wendy, Mabel, and Waddles.

Just as they reach the parking lot the whole building explodes and the three people are left staring at their flaming building with their mouths hanging open.
*************
Okay that's all I got I hope you like!

I had three people answer my Dragons or unicorns answer from two chapters ago so I guess it's enough.

I would rather be a dragon because although unicorns are awesome, dragons are just too cool.

Next question, what was your favorite Christmas present of all time, not just 2015

XOXO,
Rascal