If a robber broke into the signs houses

Aries: they punch whatever moron tried to steal from them in the face. And the gut. And the arm. And the face again. And again. And again. And again.

Taurus: Warrior cry and nearby chair are used as 'self defense'

Gemini: they scream so loud the robber's ears bleed and he falls to the ground in agony. Then they call the cops

Cancer: they pass out in fear as they see the robber. Robber thinks they are a dead body and leaves hastily. Kind of like a possum playing dead. Except they aren't dead. Or playing.

Libra: calls nine one one immediately and hides

Virgo: smacks the robber over the head and reprimands him for choosing such an 'unsuccessful' career. They then help the robber find a job as a Starbucks worker and send them off after the they become best friends and exchange friendship bracelets.

Leo: tries to dial nine one one but ends up calling their grandma. The next ten minutes are full of 'how are you doing's' 'whaaaaat???'s' and random 'bingo's'. Needless to say, they got robbed.

Scorpio: .....you don't want to know.....

Sagittarius: *is the robber*

Capricorn: stands frozen in fear. The robber finds them and take them hostage. Their company bails them out.

Aquarius: when the robber walks into their room, he finds them sitting in a dark chair and stroking a white cat while cackling evilly. The robber quickly left.

Pisces: hides. Ends up getting robbed while they quiver in fear under their bed with their trusty stuffed animals all around them.
**********
I hope you liked these.

Which one's were your favorites?

NeEd SoMe ReQuEsTs YoU gUyS!

XOXO,
Rascal