Road trip#2

After Virgo tried unsuccessfully to beat up Aquarius, who was too sneaky and fast, the zodiacs all pile back into the car.

"Let's go!" Capricorn calls and Sagittarius' eyes sparkle, but before he can floor it, Libra, who is in the passenger seat, reaches across and stops him.

"No!" She says firmly, moving so that she is in the drivers seat. She glares at Sagittarius, "I drive this time!"

Sagittarius pouts like a four year old but doesn't say anything as Libra pulls out of McDonalds and starts driving down the road. They turn corner after corner, and slowly civilization disappears around them.

"Libra.....do you know where we're going?" Leo asks once all the buildings disappear and they start driving on sand.

"Erm.....yes?" She answers too uncertainly for the other zodiacs taste.

"Let me drive, I know where to go!" Aries exclaims, and tries to grab the steering wheel.

"No! I know where I'm going!" Libra cries, pushing Aries back.

Aries, Sagittarius, Capricorn, and Leo all jump for the steering wheel at the same time.

As Libra desperately tries to keep them back, her foot lands on the gas pedal and they shoot across the ground, which quickly turns to sand, although none of the zodiacs in the car notice.

"No no no no! I KNOW WHERE TO GO!!!" Libra shouts, shoving Leo back with her foot.

"No I do!"

"I do!"

"No you don't!"

"You have no idea where to go! LET ME DRIVE!!!"

At the same time, all of them leap at Libra, who is unable to keep them away. They push her into the back seat and Aries ends up in the drivers seat.

"Now" He says, cracking his knuckles and gripping the steering wheel, "let's go." He shouts, and slams his foot on the pedal.

Nothing happens.

He pushes down again and again, but nothing happens and he starts panicking.

"Oh my gosh what is wrong?!?" He exclaims.

Virgo pushes his way and looks at Aries' feet.

"You idiot, you're pressing the brake!" He sighs, "I'm surrounded by idiots." He mutters as he sits down.

"Hehe..." Aries laughs embarrassedly, a blush tinting his cheeks, but then he beams.

"Well, then!" He exclaims, gripping the steering wheel, "Lets go, again!" He shouts, and slams down on the gas.

Nothing happens.

"Aries!" Cancer wails.

"Dude, you press the gas, not the brake." Taurus sighs.

"I did press the gas!" Aries cries, panicking.

He glances at the gas meter and his eyes widen. "Oh no." He breathes.

"What? WHAT'S 'OH NO'!?!?" Gemini shouts desperately.

"We're out of gas!?!?" Capricorn bellows. He glares at Aries, "You little-"

"Whoa!" Virgo exclaims, covering Capricorn's mouth. Capricorn bites his hand.

"OW!" Virgo yelps, jumping back and holding his wounded hand. He glares at Capricorn, "You little-"

"Blah blah blah!" Gemini quickly exclaims, and the two glare at her. An argument starts and the three are soon shouting at the top of their lungs.

"Whoa....." Aquarius whispers, looking out the window, but nobody hears.

Aquarius frowns at them all, "WHOA!" She bellows.

Everyone looks at her, her arms folded.

She points out the window, her frown sliding off, "Look." Is all she says, smiling knowingly.

Everyone slowly looks towards the window, fearing what they are about to see. I mean, if Aquarius is smiling, this could be bad.

And once they do, they all groan, and Pisces and Cancer start crying.

They are in the middle of a sandy desert.